#4

I take a seat in my third period, one more period and I can eat my chicken salad. I yawned, I was so tired.

I stayed up so late. I went to bed at ten, ten at night. Geez, I just couldn't stop watching movies on Netflix.

The class settles in for AP History. Taking out our notebooks, a pencil, and our textbooks.

Twenty minutes later the door opens, I keep my eyes on my notebook. Writing down the last points on the slide our teacher was showing us. "Octavius, its barely the second day of the school year and your late. I won't be allowing-" The teachers voice does down to a whisper until it stopped.

I looked up at the name.

The teacher, Mr. Martinez, is looking terrified as this dude glares at him.

He's been in this class?! What the-oh my a horrible person. If he sits next to me I'm going to cry. I watch him as he strides past the teacher down my aisle. I hold my breath, and slowly release as he takes a seat, right behind me.

I look around me, noticing how the girls blush and the guys don't look his way.

I furrow my eyebrows, watching the girls as they smirk at him. Winking, wow I didn't know people could make winking look so effortless. When I wink it looks like I have a twitch. Geez, no wonder he left. I was rude to him, I didn't even know he was in my class right behind me!

Now that I think of it, I always feel eyes on the back of my head. Watching my every single move.

I tense, so he's the one who always watches me...

I feel a nudge on my arm. Hmm, I wonder if dad knows mom and I are going to throw him a surprise party...nudge....probably...probably not. Nudge, nudge. What the heck is that?! Geez...I wonder who invented the pool for swimming and not just to bathe...nudge...who had to eat fruit and stuff to see if it was poisonous or not-

"Ms. Lane!" I jump,my knee hitting the desk causing me to whimper. I reached quickly to cradle the knee but ended up smacking my head down on the hard desk.

"For the love of god! I forgot how clumsy you are! Are you bleeding, dear?"

I hold my head, wanting to disappear while people laugh, some even recording me with there phones. I shook my head. "N-no." Mr. Martinez sighed and looked me over. "Alright, now I was asking.."

I cover my face with my hands, starting to get a slight headache from the hit.

I puff out my cheeks, when I get home I'll search 'how not to be clumsy' then 'how to be cool' then 'how to be normal.' If learning to be cool is too hard. "Alright guys, here's the homework. As always it's due tomorrow at the end of the period. Go ahead and pack up." I close my textbook and notebook. Neatly putting them away.

As the bell rings I stand up and walk not looking where I was going and bumped into someone.

A hand grabs into my arm pulling me towards them.

"I'm-" I was able to even finish my sentence before Octavius stormed off to his next period. I sighed, i must be so annoying to that guy. It's best if I just stay clear of him. He'd probably love that. I nodded my head, understanding that's for the best.

So far after fourth period I'm filled up with homework. I guess that's what I get for picking mostly AP classes, but since all my hard classes where last year I only have three electives the other three other classes I need.

As I steer my way towards the library where Mrs. Bradshaw now helps at, my backpack is snatched, sending me flying backwards.

"Where do you think you're going missy?!" Wren yells.

"Come on! The boys are waiting for us, Octavius actually is here today, he just got back." I held my tongue from asking questions. I have a hunch that Octavius didn't want me near his business.

"Wren...I'm not sure that Octavius likes me. We can always hang out after school, or you guys can just come to the café." Wren scoffs. "Just trust me, Angie...oh, I like that." He says with a goofy grin. I laugh and shake my head.

Wren has his arm around my shoulders as we walk up to a lunch table. In the cafeteria.

Somewhere I've only been twice or so. Octavius is facing me, a hard glare in his crystal green eyes.

A girl is at his side, she's smiling adoringly at him while he's staring me down. I cough awkwardly, I start pretend sneezing. "Oh-I can-hardly..." I start coughing harder. Harley lands a hard smack on my back making the coughing stop.

"There ya go, babe-ow! What the fuck was that for?!" He yells, but I can't tell to who.

"Wren, I don't think this is a good idea." Wren takes a seat pulling my backpack off my shoulders. "Relax, Angie. I'm with you. There's no need to worry when you're with me." I look at him wildly. "What are y-" He leans in, "Just work with me. I'm trying to get someone...jealous." Hmm? Oh, maybe he likes that girl.

"I don't know." I whisper back. "I don't like to be in drama." I say, Wren chuckles. "You got a big storm coming. It's name starts with an O."

"You look so hot and sexy when you're mad, Octavius. I love the way your jaw-" The girl shuts up and moves away from Octavius as he gives her a single glance.

I can see what she mean-NO. What is wrong with me? Has Quintin managed to switch my brain while I was asleep?

"Angel? What's wrong? You don't have food today?" Caden asks. "I can buy you something?" Harley says.

I smile but shake my head.

"Oh, it's nothing. Sorry, I was thinking." I mutter, feeling Octavius's sharp gaze as I explain myself. I take out my salad and Wren starts to pick at my food, making funny faces as he eats the spinach leaves raw. I laugh, making a funny face back.

"Yuck! How do you eat that stuff?!" He says dramatically, in the corner of my eye I see Octavius roll his eyes.

I pull out my ranch, letting Harley and Caden take a bite. "With Caesar dressing." Wren and the boys watch as I mix the salad likes it the first time they've seen this happen. I look at them weirdly but continue on. After I finish they start eating my food, barely leaving me any.

"Oh, no." Wren said with his mouthful.

Harley backhanded him.

"Idiot! I told you to leave the rest alone." I laugh. "It's fine, guys. Really." Wren swallowed the food in his mouth. "How about I take you somewhere after school?" I bite my lip. "I can't...I have work." Wren smirks, "I'm talking about the weekend." I smiled. "Sure. Harley? Caden? Can you guys come to?"

_____________________________
Hola kiddos! Welcome to chapter four! I feel so good about how it's going so far.

How about you guys? Older version or the newer?