Chapter 13

All I could think about was what my plan was but I kept getting distracted in the middle of my train of thought. Either for wedding planning or me thinking of what I did to Lowell. Why did I do that, and how. I need to stay on topic on how I was going to kill Eric or at least have him not hurt me.

 Even though fate wanted me to make certain choices I have to make my own. There I go again talking about, I dont know whats the big deal about it with me. I have to stay focused so far I know what i'm going to do but I don't know how to execute it.

 "What are you doing my love" Eric said as he plowed in. I hid the paper that I was writing my plan on behind the pillow before I turned around. "Just planning for the wedding " I said as normal as I could.

 "Like a surprise, you hid that paper pretty quick" he said leaning against me. "Yes a surprise and you have to wait for the wedding before you can see it" I said trying not to push him away. If I did something wrong he would kill me that instant but I couldn't risk that.

  "Well since you wont let me see that one thing let me see something different" he said seductively. He came closer to me, he was practically right on top of me. Eric grabbed my waist and turned me around so I was not facing him.

He wrapped his arm around my waist and up to my shoulder. In this moment I wanted to scream at him and tell him I am not going to give him my power. But I had to keep playing along I couldn't express how I felt, he could do what ever he wanted and I couldn't do a thing.

 Eric ripped off my dress to were I was only in my bra and underwear. "What are you doing" I asked trying not  to freak out. "My love you know what i'm doing, your mate let you go that was a big mistake" he said pressing me towards him. Then all of the sudden I felt him take off his clothes.

   I tried to push him away but he wouldn't move. "Let me go" I barley screamed at him! "Your mine i'll never let go of you Ianna" he whispered to me. There and then I was like I was possessed, those few words was all it took "your mine".

I pushed him off and he flew into the wall "I AM NOT OWNED BY ANYBODY". My body was heated with anger. I felt a sudden change in appearance, my eyes. 

My eyes turned a bright yellow and my hands had purple fire on the finger tips.

 Eric got up and leaned against the wall for support "I under estimated you Anna" he said as he walked to the door. 

He stopped and said "I cant wait to have your power". I was out of breath and overwhelmed. What just happened to me and what is he going to do now that I did that.

 I had my back against the wall and my hands were covering my eyes. A stream of tears came out of my eyes and my whole body felt like it was on fire.

"This is all my fault, all of this" I sobbed. I caused my own death that is to come and the power that makes me a monster. I don't care if this is fate doing it's worst, I am not going to die. "Fate do your worst, let's see who wins this twisted game".

--------------------------------------------------------

    Sorry its short I'm really tired 

Did you like chapter 13

Remember to vote,comment,and follow