Chapter 1

I layed there not wanting to look,even though I had my eyes closed I could hear her screams. When finally they stopped, my eyes opened and wide. I knew what happened, they killed her. I got up slowly the pain in my side had gotten worse but I just ignored it. My chains rattled making little sound but I was still terrified to wake the guard he would beat if I woke him.

I leaned against my cage staring at the door hoping that she would cry or scream. But no sound came out, the guard came out with his claws soaked in blood. All hope was lost when I saw his hands. He walked towards me, I waited for him to hit me. "It's your lucky day" I pulled my hands down from my face. I was afraid to ask why but I didn't have to. "Alpha Jax is coming into day so I guess no beatings today".

My heart raced, I've never met Alpha Jax but the stories I heard were terrifying. I started to shack a little but stoped when the door opened. "Alpha it's nice to see you here" a smirk came across Jax's face. "Well what do you have for me, I'm hoping something good", " of course all ways for" the guard walked to were the cages are hung.

" I'm not interested in any cages or any accessories for a matter of fact, I'm here for a mate" the guard looked shocked and so was I ." But sir wouldn't you go to packs to find a mate" Jax glared at him and then found it was actually a question . " None of those girls interest me" he walked to were all the humans were and then he looked me in the eyes I looked down. Begging to myself for him not to pick me,he grabbed my chin for me to look at him.

"I'll take her" he was still holding my chin and looking at me up and down. "Her, you can do much better than that sir" Jax stood up and walked to the guard. "Do not question my decision","yes sir". The guard ran towards me opened my cage and pulled me out. He pushed me to Jax, I almost ran into him but I was sure not to. Jax then grabbed my hand gently, " This will be all" he said the guard gave him a nod. We went out the door and to a black car I'm guessing it's his. He opened the door and pushed me in then he got in. "What is your name"he asked me sternly, " Ianna". "Well Ianna I'm Jax and I am your mate.

-------------------------------------------–
Hope you guys enjoyed chapter 1
Remember to vote
Thx for reading😆