Chapter 4

I fell asleep on the floor not knowing what was going to happen. I wake up after a long nap,I open the door to see what had happened down stairs. I looked over the rail to see Parker laying on the floor, a puddle of blood around him. I didn't care if Jax beat me anymore in that moment. Parker was hurt his face was slashed and bruised, I ran to him.

Carefully I turned him over, he groaned from pain. " I-Ianna" he managed to say but very quiet, " yes I'm hear". " Go back to your room" he said trying to push me away," No your hurt I'm not leaving " I said standing my ground. " You don't know what he does to his mates your not his first".

Just as he said that I got picked up and pinned to the wall. "What did I say to you about getting involved" he screamed at me. " PARKER IS HURT AND YOU JUST EXPECT ME TO STAY OUT OF " I screamed as I got out of his grasp. " Excuse me" he walked closer." You heard what I said" I got closer, "You have no right to speak to me in that manner". "You don't own me so I can talk to you how I want", " actually I do own you". I completely forgot about that but I didn't matter.

He started to walk to Parker, " STOP" I yelled so loud the house echoed. " I'll stop but on one condition" I could see Parker trying to make me leave but I didn't care. "What's the condition" fear strung in parkers eyes. "I want you....

"To go to the ball with me" I was confused. " What" I asked I could tell he regretted asking me. " I knew you would say no, but when you didn't want me to kill Parker I toke that as my opportunity". " You won't kill Parker" I said stepping closer, " I wont kill him if  you go with me" .

" I'll go", "good cause there is something after the ball that you and me need to attend to" . I could tell the Parker had tensed after he said that cause he knew what he was going to do"

Jax walked away leaving me and Parker alone. I sat near him trying to lift him up on the couch but he kept pushing me away. "I'm trying to help" I pleaded. "Anna that is not the last time you will be pleading". "What do you mean" he was trying to warn me I could tell. "Jax is going to hurt you and I won't be able to do anything, you shouldn't have made that promise " he wouldn't look at me.

" I made that deal to safe your life" sternly I was trying to move him up. "I know and that was a big mistake"

------------------------------------
What should Jax do to her?
Did you like chapter 4
Remember to vote 😍