Chapter 8

Parker took the first lunge, he bite into Jaxs neck. Jax swung Parker into the wall were he was nocked on the floor. "You shouldn't have claimed her Parker" he said with clenched teeth. "I didn't claim her" he said out of pain from hitting the wall and the ground. Jax stood over him glaring as he picked Parker up by his neck.

"Listen I didn't claim her, but I was going to" he said in between breaths."So you do admit it" Jax slammed his fist harder around Parkers neck. "No I wasn't saying that" Parker kicked Jax in the gut, Jax went flying and landed in a crowd of onlookers.

"ENOGH, BOTH OF YOU I HAVE HAD MY FAIR SHARE OF YOUR NONSENSE AND I DONT WANT TO HEAR IT ANYMORE" I screamed this so everyone could hear. This is my time to say all of what I'm thinking and they have to listen, I mean they don't have to but they seem to be in shock.

"Now Parker did not claim me Lowell did" I said as calmly as I could, Jaxs teeth were showing and he was looking at Lowell. "And I am no ones I am not to be claimed or owned, I am tired of being treated like shit every time I say my opinion". Now that this was out I couldn't stop, I put my hands to my sides and looked at everyone before I started again. "So you are to treat me like you would anyone else and I don't care if you like me or not you don't have to do I make my self clear"

I walked out the room silent, it felt like my chest was lifted off of a thousand pounds. "Ianna wait"I stoped and turned around"I'm sorry" he,said. "I shouldn't have act that way, will you still go with me to that place I was going to take you to"

"Of course" he took my hand and lead me to a cabin in the far end of the woods. "What is this place" I asked him full of curiosity." It's yours well it ours but I won't be here that often" he said his hand around my waist.

" What happened to you" I said as I wrapped my arms around his neck. "What do you mean" he asked pulling me closer." Your just nicer then you were when I first met you". "Well sometimes I like to impress my mate".

He pulled my legs up to his waist and carried me into the cabin. I was pressed against a wall still holding on to Jax. He leaned in but I went in so fast I could tell he was surprised. Then when I took a breath I felt a hand go up my dress, I pushed him away but he just came closer." You don't want me" he whispered seductively, " I do". He ripped off my dress leaving me in nothing but my bra and underwear." Good " he said, then he started taking off his clothes.

Jax carried me upstairs my legs holding onto his waist. He placed me on the bed and got on top of me. "Ianna are you ok with this" he asked sweetly, "We wouldn't be up here if I didn't want to" I said pulling him in.

Jax got on me like he was trying to not get caught by someone. He started to take off his pants. He was in his boxers laying on top of me kissing me. Jax worked his hands up my thigh and into my panties. He ripped them of leaving me in just a bra, I pushed him over so I was on top and started kissing him constantly.

------------------------------------------------------------------
How was chapter 8
Would you like more chapters like this
Remember to leave a comment and vote 😝😝