Dark x Reader

Drinking can be fun, but it can be pretty dangerous. I tell people to be careful before getting drunk in LA if they don't know their way around. The streets can get pretty mean, especially at night. I wish I would've taken my own advice.

I woke up in a haze. A distant haze. I reached for my phone, but much to my surprise, there was no phone on the nightstand. Odd. I almost always put my phone on the nightstand before going to bed. I stretched a bit and yawned...that's when I realized I wasn't in my bed. I felt something heavy across my lower abdomen. I sat up rapidly, pawing at it. It grunted and moved a bit when I did. My eyes adjusted until I could make out a figure: it was Dark...laying on me in some kind of protective stance. I nudged him a bit and he finally opened his eyes. He looked at me and just laughed. "Rough night last night." he said. "What happened?" "I'll omit the grisly details. You got drunk. Way drunk. Too drunk. You passed out and I carried you back here...while drunk. I have no idea how we made it...or where your pants are." I gasped a bit, looking under the covers. Sure enough, my pants were missing. I glared at Dark suspiciously. "Nothing happened (y/n)." he said. He'd never lie to me. I knew it. "So they're just gone?" I asked. "Yeah pretty much." he said. "You left the bar without them. It was...interesting." I shook my head. "Sounds like shit got wild. Too bad I don't remember anything." "I remember too much." Dark said, rolling over, getting off of me. He ran his fingers through his hair. "So nothing happened? Really?" I asked feeling disappointed. "No. Why?" Dark asked. "I told you I brought you back here like that. I only stayed in here because I was a bit worried about you...you were pretty blitzed." "I just kinda thought something happened." Dark looked at me strangely. "What?" he asked. "Do I have to spell it out for you? I want you." He stared at me blankly for awhile before giving me a wry little grin. "You sure that's  not the remainder of the alcohol talking?" he asked. It certainly wasn't. I've had a crush on Mark and Dark for ages. Mark isn't avaliable...but Dark? Always up for something...someone, rather. I pulled my shirt off and tossed it aside, doing the same with my bra right after. Dark admired my figure. "Damn (y/n)." he said, putting his hands all over me. He gently nipped at my neck, searching for my sweet spot. It was better than I had ever imagined it'd be. Everything he did felt like pure magic...like he was incapable of making any mistakes with a human body. He found my sweet spot and I rewarded him with a hand right over his clothed member. He bucked against it a bit before finally caving and getting completely undressed. He played with my heat a bit, causing my body to seize in pleasure a few times, before putting me on my hands and knees. I looked at him over my shoulder. The lust filled gaze in his eyes was almost too much to handle. I felt two cold hands on the small of my back. "You ready (y/n)?" he asked, teasing my entrance. "Yes..." I moaned, swaying in anticipation. My patience was wearing thin, my head was still swimming a bit, but I had been ready for quite some time. He smacked into my core with a great amount of force. Grunting, swearing, and cursing my name the whole time. The pleasure melted me from my core out. "F-fuck, Dark! Harder!" I felt him grip me even tighter, pressing against me as much as he could while still maintaining his position. "Ah! (Y/N)...fuck you feel so good on me..." he breathed. "I'm gonna make you cum so hard for me." He was right. The longer he fucked me from behind, the more intense the mounting pleasure became. I felt him grab a fistful of my hair and use it to hold my head back. For some reason, that was the straw that broke the camel's back. I couldn't hold it in anymore. I let the fiery orgasm consume me. I was obviously quite a bit faster than Dark. I turned the opposite way and took the tip into my mouth, looking up into his eyes the entire time.He grabbed ahold of my hair again and bucked his hips wildly, holding my head in place. "Fuck." he breathed, closing his eyes a bit. A few thrusts later and he hit his wild release. My head was pounding from the night before, but it didn't bother me. "God damn (y/n)..." Dark panted as his breathing slowly returned to normal. "What?" I asked. "You." he said, half smiling. I caught on. "How could I resist you?" I asked with a wink. He shrugged. "No idea." he said. "Consider it a reward for bringing me here and keeping an eye on me. Only a real friend would do that...and real friends get real rewards." He gave me a telling look. "With a rewards package like that, I hope we're real friends forever."