Visitation

A/N: Y'all wanted some fluffy stories about Dark & his mom...so here you go. Enjoy. Don't worry, there will be lots more smut ;) PS, my friend Aaron is responsible for the artwork in here. Thanks man!

Ever since I outed Dark for having a mom I've been bothering him even more about meeting her. I won't stop and I think he's slowly caving. I've been doing a few extra 'favors' for him here and there to emphasize how interested in meeting her I am. I think I pushed him over the edge today.

Dark forced himself deep inside of me and held himself there until he finally hit his release. "What has gotten into you lately? You're more sex-obsessed than I am these days." he breathed, sinking backward a bit. I wiped at my forehead while catching my breath. "I'm trying to get on your good side." I said. Dark looked at me, puzzled. "You're on my good side. If I didn't like you, first of all, you definitely wouldn't be here, and second of all, you'd probably be dead in a gutter somewhere. Regardless, why are you bribing me?" I smiled a bit sheepishly. "Because I want to meet your mommy." Dark closed his eyes and took a deep breath. "This again? Why?" he asked. "You're the only friend I have whose mom I haven't met. I wanna meet her. Its a personal thing. I dunno, I like meeting my friends' families." Dark sighed. "If I let you meet her will you shut up?" he asked. "For awhile." he looked at me sharply. "Alright...fine. I'll bet she wants to meet you, too." I smiled. "Really?" I asked, excited. Knowing one demon was cool enough, but knowing two would be amazing. "She likes people. Like genuinely... I don't get it. There are what,7 billion of you? I hate almost all of you." he said. "She's made a few noises about meeting some of the people I hang out with..." I smiled to myself. "This requires blood, you know that right?" he asked. "Whose? Mark's?" "Anyone's for her...and you're here...and this is for you..." "No way." I said. "Blood makes me queasy." Dark turned his fingertips into claws. "It won't hurt...and just look away." My heart raced. "Okay, first of all, NEVER do that again, that was terrifying. Second of all,ou didn't tell me that I had to use my blood." I said. "You don't have to meet her." he said, turning his fingertips back into their natural state. "No, I do. Just do it fast, okay?" I said. I heard him snapping his fingers to turn them back into claws. I felt a pinch and something warm flowing from my arm. I tried to think about something other than the fact that I was bleeding heavily. I felt Dark's cold hand on my wound. "All done." he said. "Don't look yet though if you don't like blood." Too late. I looked and saw my bright red blood collected in a vial. That's all it took. The nausea overwhelmed me and I hit the floor hard.

"(Y/N)...(y/n)...wake up, idiot." Ah, Dark. So sweet and caring. I blinked my eyes a few times and waited for them to focus. Dark was standing over me. "Hi." he said as I sat up. "So...there she is." he said gesturing towards his couch. I looked his mom up and down. She stood and I fled, hiding behind Dark. I peeked around him. "Hi." she said. Her voice was as sweet as sugar, but her eyes were purely demonic. Black scleras and ice blue irises. I'm glad Dark's eyes didn't have black scleras. His mom's were tripping me out. "Hi." I said. Dark shook me off of him. "Scared of demons suddenly?" he asked. I felt my face heat up. "I'm fine...I just woke up from being passed out for like 10 years, cut me some slack." "You were passed out for 5 minutes." I looked at the clock. He was right. I studied his mom up and down and she did the same to me. She was small. It looked like you could poke your finger right through her. It was hard to imagine someone as tall and strong as Dark coming from someone as dainty and thin as her. Her thick, straight black hair hung down to her waist and tightly hugged her narrow frame. She was the same shade of pale as Dark and they shared that infamous subtle sarcastic resting face. Her eyes were freaking me out, but I could feel a loving warmth coming from them. Despite those dark, demonic eyes, she was one of the most beautiful creatures I had ever laid eyes on. Stunning, actually. She tilted her head a bit, waiting for me to react. "Sorry...I just see a lot of Dark in you." Dark cringed a bit. "She hates that name." he whispered. "What's your other name again?" I asked. He looked at me flatly. "I don't remember things. I'm bad with names!" I insisted. Our whisper conversation was interrupted by Lilith. "So I take it you're (y/n)?" I was kind of surprised she knew my name. "Yes." I said. "Such a pretty name for such a pretty woman." she said. "I take it you take care of him?" she said, pointing at Dark. I had no idea how to answer that. "In some ways..." Dark said, under his breath. I froze. "Did you really just say that?" I whispered through clenched teeth. "Yup." Dark said, nonchalanty of course. I shook my head. "My mom would probably stab me if I said something like that in front of her." I said. "It's sometimes hard not to strangle him. I can't count the amount of times he has driven me up the wall...but I love him anyway." Lilith wrapped her arms around Dark. "Jesus...okay, I guess I love you too?" he said. At least my mom would never come out and say I was hard to not strangle...though I likely was as a kid. Your mom is a savage. I thought. Dark picked up on what I said. Now you know where I get part of my mean streak from. He answered. That much was true.  "So...(y/n), you wanted to meet my mom. Here she is, don't leave her hanging." I hated being called out, and I was nervous. She intimidated me. "Am I putting you off?" she asked. She was good at reading people, but then again I'm an easy read. "I'm okay. Just...soaking this in." Dark mocked me silently. I shot him a scowl. "Be nice to her." Lilith warned. I stuck my tongue out at Dark. It was nice having someone to team up against Dark with for a change. I began asking Lilith questions about Dark...herself, her husband...all of that stuff. She was a library of knowledge. She handed Dark a photo of her and her husband on their wedding day. I had to admit, I was impressed with how closely the demon realm was to how humans live. I had no idea she was married in the same sense that humans could be.  I asked her what physical attributes Dark had inherited from her since he was really a carbon copy of Mark and she is definitely not Mark. I wasn't able to make sense of that. She explained that she just looks a hell of a lot like Mark's family...and the only thing he really inherited from her was a birthmark on his left hip, which she promptly held Dark down to show me."So you picked him because you look like Mark's family...so you wouldn't mess anything up with how he looked?" She nodded. I shook my head a bit, confused. That's not how humans work at all-but I guess that's why we're humans and not demons. I examined the picture she gave to Dark. I was not disappointed. Jesus, she's beautiful. "This must've been before Da-, I mean Arioch was born?" "Quite some time." she said, sitting half on Dark and half on the couch. I admired her close relationship with her son and wished my parents and I could be that close.

 I admired her close relationship with her son and wished my parents and I could be that close

Dark just buried his face every time we talked about all of the stupid bullshit he used to pull. There was so much more to him than what I ever knew. I saw Dark blush for the first time that night, it was almost cute. His cheeks remained stained a gray/black tint for the remainder of his mom being with us. Once she left, I confronted him about all of the stupid things he did to his friends as a kid. He just rolled his eyes and heaved a few good sighs. "She is so not coming back up here to talk to you." he muttered. "Why?" "You hit the tip of the iceberg...and I don't want you going to the bottom." I gave him a smug look. "I think I'll be sure to get in touch with her before long. She sounds like she's got some good dirt on you." Dark scowled. "Don't make me do things to you right now." I raised an eyebrow. "Things?" I questioned. "Yes, things." I snickered. "You're so weird. You might just be the only person who can easily get turned on literally minutes after their mom leaves the room." He chuckled. "Come on then, jump into my lap." I obeyed. "If you don't want to fuck right now, just hug me. I like hugs...from certain people." I wrapped my arms around Dark's neck tightly and my legs aroun his waist. I giggled into his neck. "I love you Arioch." I said. "Gross." he replied. I laughed again. "You're silly...you love me, admit it." He leaned me back and looked into my eyes. "Maybe a bit." he said.