Fangs for the Sex

I love being bitten and Dark knows how to bite hard. I don't know where this fetish came from, but I do know it's not going anywhere anytime soon. I let out a little moan and Dark gave me a smug smile. He continued to bite my neck, sinking his teeth into my sweet spot each time. I cupped his face and looked at him. "What?" he asked. "Bite harder." I said. He raised an eyebrow. "As much as I enjoy seeing people suffer, I really don't want to hurt you." he said, pulling his face out of my hands to resume planting love bites on me. I sighed. "Dark, come on...harder." I pleaded. He looked at me, giving in. He chomped my neck as hard as he could, sending waves of pain. I felt my nipples harden. "God yes!" I cried. Dark spat a bit of my blood out, wiping his mouth. "That's not too much?" he asked. "No...in fact, I don't know if it'll be enough." he looked surprised. "You're going numb from being bitten so much." he stated. "Maybe. Ugh, I really wish you had fangs." he looked at me, puzzled. "Fangs (y/n)? Really? Vampires are pussies. I don't want to look like one." "Look, can you give yourself fangs or not? If you can, I'll make this whole night worth its while tenfold." Dark sighed. "I can do anything. Fine-if you want fangs, I'll give you fangs." With that, he snapped his fingers and adorned himself with a pair of shiny white fangs. My core tightened at the sight. He looked so...sexy with those short, sharp fangs. "Ready?" he asked. "Yes, bite me, babe." I moaned. He chomped into my neck and the sensation was foreign, to say the least, but it felt so good. He continued to place bites all over my neck, leaving small streaks of red blood behind. He attached himself to my neck with his lips, leaving behind the beginning of a hickey. He gently bit both of my breasts and left trails of bites all the way down to my hips. He looked up at me for approval. I nodded. He bit into both hips. My whole body tensed and I felt like the biting alone would lead to a climax. Dark licked his teeth a bit before returning to my neck and chest. Once I had enough, I told him to lay on his back. He gladly did so and I removed my bandana from my head and tied it around his head. He snickered a bit, flashing those new fangs I loved so much as he did. "What?" I asked, grabbing both of his hands and placing them behind his head. "Oh nothing, I can just tell this is going to get weird...in a good way of course." He was right. I looked around for something to tie his hands up with but gave up. Not like it mattered, he knew that if I grabbed his hands like that he wasn't allowed to use them. It drove him nuts. I crawled on his hips and even though he was wearing thick pants and I was still in my panties I could feel how hard and ready he was. I drew myself over his hips a few times before he began returning the favor, grunting and moaning the whole time. I wrapped myself around him and forced him onto his back, preventing him from grinding against me. "(Y/N)..." he moaned. "You felt so good..." he whimpered. I bit my lip, I was really enjoying myself. "Patience, Dark." I said, pulling his shirt over his head. I tossed it onto the floor and ran my nails down his chest. He sucked air through his clenched teeth sharply. "Fuck...I love it when you do that." he said, twisting and pitching beneath me. I held him on his back firmly, keeping my hips pressed against his, feeling his throbbing member right against my clothed slit. I felt him raise his hips into me, frustrated that he couldn't grind me. "God damn it!" he cried. I snickered a bit. Frustrated, he relaxed his body and let me continue playing my game. I clawed his body, leaving pink scratches down his sides and chest, listening to his sexy moans resonate off the walls. The temptation to fuck him into next week was great,but I resisted. I was enjoying the chase too much. "(Y/N), I need you." he moaned, his body tensing again. He had suffered long enough. I gave in. I left his hips to remove my panties. He snapped his fingers, removing his clothes. He was far too aroused to spend the few seconds it would've taken to get undressed. I eased myself onto him, making sure to do it as slowly and agonizingly as possible. Dark was too impatient to let that happen, as he bucked his hips into me once and knocked my legs out from underneath me, forcing me completely onto him. We both let out a satisfied moan. I forced his legs into a position that forced him to stay flat on his back, unable to move. He growled at me a bit. "At least let me watch." he said. I reluctantly untied my bandana and let it fall from his eyes. He looked up at me intently, his eyes were burning holes into me. Suddenly, having him watch me like this made me nervous. I looked away. "Fuck me hard (y/n), you're killing me...I need you." he breathed. I began bucking my hips at a steady pace, putting the right amount of pressure in the right places. "Oh god, just like that (y/n)!" he moaned, tossing his head back in pleasure. I wanted to fuck him until we both exploded, but the sounds...the sights...they were too good to give up. I eased up on holding him down and allowed him to help out. He smashed his hips into mine, holding me by my thighs, leaving little nail marks on them. "Faster baby." he breathed, digging into my hips even harder than before. I obliged, bending down to wrap my tongue around his. He moaned into the kiss sending deep vibrations throughout my body. The mounting pleasure was beginning to get to be too much for me. "(Y/N)...ahh, let me....god, let me finish us off. Please...fuck!" Dark moaned, beginning to buck his hips into me more violently, getting deeper each time. I reluctantly consented and watched him turn into an animal before my eyes. He forced our bodies together and pounded into me as quickly and forcefully as he could manage without breaking my bones. My breath hitched in my throat and stayed that way. "God that is such a turn on." Dark muttered into my skin. A heavy climax rattled my core and I soaked his hips until they were slick. He forced himself into me and held himself deep in my core as his release washed over his face. Our moans gradually died down into heavy pants, as we recovered, still interlocked with one another. I brushed my wild hair out of my face. I slumped down from Dark and rolled over onto my back. My legs felt like someone had removed their bones. Dark rolled over and bit my collar bones and neck again, his way of showing gratitude for my actions. "You're welcome..." I said.. "It was great for me, too." I added. "I don't think I've ever fucked or been fucked that hard before." he breathed. I couldn't recall a time where I had that much fun either. I slipped into my shirt and flopped face down onto Dark's chest. I listened to his accelerated heartbeat calm down. My eyelids felt heavy and my body was weak. I could tell bruises were forming about my hips and thighs and I was definitely going to have a wild hickey and some bite marks to go with them. I relaxed my body and let myself drift asleep next to Dark.