Chapter 38: Confessions of a broken girl

Sophie's P.O.V.

Jessie had her arm around me, my head resting on her shoulder. No words spoken among us, just sitting there in silence, rocking back and forth on this amazing love seat. It all seemed a little overwhelming, the big gardens, all the amazing decorations and flowers, the huge pack house and all the amazing and expensive looking furniture and decoration.

I have never experienced this luxurious life that they live and probably always have been living. They seem so at peace, like this is home and this is where they are staying. Like this place is them. I never experienced that. I don't have a place to call my home, home hasn't been a place, it has been wherever my mom and sister was.

But now... Can I call this home now? It feels so natural being here, and yet again it doesn't feel like I belong here. I feel so safe and protected and loved and really seen by my 'mates', that word will never roll of my tongue with ease. It is incredible how much my life has changed, here I am with 3 werewolves, who has claimed their love for me.

I think this is 'home' now. Maybe time will make me more comfortable at this place. Someday I might even be able to stand in front of the pack without looking like a freak. I hope with time they will forget.

Jessie kissed me on the hair. Everytime she does stuff like that my heart flutters, I feel like a little princess. She had one hair on the back of my head nudging my hair, playing with the flowers in my hair, adjusting them I assume. All worries gone at that moment. Her soft touch making me so relaxed and gives me a sense of peace.

The sudden need to kiss her overpowered my body and I could feel myself giving in. Lifting my head to look at her lips, my eyes wandered up to her eyes, seeing the same need from her. My eyes fell to her lips again.

Before I could make a move her lips was on mine, her hands holding face in place, letting her be in control. The taste of her lips absolutely divine. I missed her lips against mine. I missed her, us, being like this. Just enjoying each other's company. No drama. All that exists is happy thoughts.

My lips detach from hers and I look down blushing. She placed her soft lips on my forehead and placed a small gentle kiss leaving my skin tingly and a smile to form on my lips. All about the incident long forgotten. Till now.

I hope I they aren't disappointed in me. What if they send me back. They need a Luna a assume, and if I can't be that, then what?

Mom and Emma could be long gone by now, maybe they stayed to look for me? Or maybe they think I was taken... I was taken, but not by who they think. We have been running for someone, I just knew it, even though we have never really talked about it.

"Sophie?" Jessie called out for me, getting me out of my little world of worries. I looked up at her and gave her a small smile, trying to convince her everything is okay. She smiled back "you okay? You zoomed out for a while?" She asked caringly.

She studied my eyes for answer, as if they were a portal into my trail of thoughts and no lies could be hidden in there. I tried to look away, worried that it might be the case. Jeremy approached us with a smile on his lips. That is how a savior looks.

"Girls" he greeted us, I got up and ran to him giving him a hug, he hugged me back and opened his arms wider for Jessie to join. Jessie walked up to us and let Jeremy hug the two of us. "Sophie, can you run into Xanders office, he is waiting for you?" Jeremy asked looking down at me. Didn't they come as well? As if reading my mind Jeremy gave me a reassuring smile "we'll be there in a few".