Chapter 11: Close your eyes

Jeremy's P.O.V

She looked down shyly. Her dirtyblonde hair covered her face and partly her blush, but it was still very clear to us. I couldn't help but think that she is perfect in every way, there is nothing I want to change about her. Nothing at all. Even the way she looks down is amazing, it shows her long lashes and her blush. I loved that color on her cheeks. If I could I would make her blush to that exact color all the time.

When we were rushed out by Jessie, Xander and I feared the worst. Rejection. As we stood in the hallway we opened mind-link and discussed everything we could have done wrong that could cause this reaction from her. We tried twisting and turning all our actions to understand where we went wrong, were we too pushy? But as we heard their angelic voices behind the door we both calmed down and our fear turned into lust.

Even her rejection was perfect, she was just innocent and didn't understand the way we made her feel. Her being this innocent made my member even harder than I thought possible and I had to bite down on my lip to strain myself from going inside and take her this second.

Xander was just as 'excited' as myself. Our little Sophie... I love saying that, she is our little mate, we can make her whatever we want her to be if we want, but we don't, we want her to be just like she is now and even if she changes in time we will love her just as much. She is our little perfect mate.
*

Jessie lifted Sophie up as if she weighed nothing and placed her in a straddling position on top of her lap. Jessie lifted Sophie's head up so that they were facing each other and leaned forward. Sophie did not move or show the slightest fear, but she didn't smile either. She just sat there waiting nervously for Jessie.

Jessie pecked her on the lips and was about to pull away, i knew that after knowing her my entire life I know her every move. Sophie surprised us all by kissing back and not letting her lips disconnect from Jessie's.

Jessie moaned into her mouth and leaned forward again and kissed back more roughly than before. She laid Sophie down on her back on the bed and leaned above her not breaking their kiss. Jessie's hand wandered her body and gently placed her hand on her breast and massaged it gently making  Sophie let out the sweetest sound.

I closed my eyes and rubbed through my jeans on my hard member imagining it was someone else doing it for me. I felt a hand on top of mine and looked at Xander. He had one hand rubbing on top of his pants and the other rubbing through my pants.

I leaned over and placed my hand on his member and ran my hand up and down fast, he followed my pace and kissed me roughly on the lips. I moaned into his mouth tasting his sweet lips. He bit my lip teasingly and licked it afterwards. I have no idea how that turned me on, but it did.

Jessie moaned and Sophie followed and Xander and I were there too, it was pure ecstasy. Each sound got us closer to the edge.

Xander's lips pulled away from mine and I saw him push Jessie to the side, so that both of them were leaning over Sophie. Jessie let go of Sophie's lips and let Xander take over. "Tell us if you feel uncomfortable love" Xander told her as he pulled away shortly. She looked up at him a bit scared and nodded.

Xanders hands started to wonder around on her body and found their way down between her thighs. She looked up at him confused, she seemed unsure of how to react to this feeling. I leaned down and kissed her from the side. I pulled away "just close your eyes and enjoy it" I encouraged her.

She bit her lip nervously. She had no idea of how much that move turned me on.

***
A/N rewritten/edited May 2019
A/N so sorry for the wait i haven't spend a second alone the last two week because my sister moved home with my baby nephews, and they apparently wanted to be in my room... my tiny room. But they finally moved out and have hurried to write this. i know it is really short, but i just had to let you guys know that i am not giving up on this story, i am still here. and i will update soon. I will though update my other stories first. I am a busy lady right now! writing all the time, but i love it.

Thanks for being patient with me, and for voting and commenting and for following. I really appriciate it. Thank you so much! i am looking for an editor, if you are interested please send a private message :)