Chapter 27: Greymoon Goose

His words hit me like a daggert, they are leaving? i stopped fumbling with hi shirt and my hands folded on my lap and looked down. "You are leaving?" i asked unsure of what i heard. "WE - are leaving" he quickly corrected. I felt uneasy with this, something about the way he said it made me realize that this 'moving' was not just a couple blocks away, it was far. Neither was it just for a time, it was for real.

I just came back, if i leave with them i can't go home anymore, it feels like a lifechanging decision. I am not ready for this, i-i-i don't know anymore.

"You okay?" Xander asked as he pulled me even closer to him, i looked up at him and his features changed to concern as he saw my face. He gently wiped my cheek with his thumb "dont worry princess, we'll be there and you will love it there" he comforted me with his gentle touch and placed a kiss on top of my hair as he pressed me further towards his chest so i was leaning on him.

I started playing with his shirt again, letting two fingers grab the material and feeling it. So many questions, but not daring to ask. Shyly i finally asked "Where are we going?" in a low voice, I could feel Jessies eyes on my hands as if they were the most interesting thing.

"Alaska, but trust me, you will love it there, we have a huge house, you can get your own room you can decorate it however you want to, big garden, swimmingpool" Xander rambled "you will get a walk in closet, huge bed" he just kept going and the more he said the more i was picturing a castle - maybe this is not so bad.

My thought wandered to my mother and sister at home "what about my family?" i asked concerned. The three of them all looked upset as i said that, i knew they were not upset with me, they just tried to avoid this topic.

Xander rearranged me on his lap so that i was face to face with him, with my legs on either side of him. He took a deep breath and even closed his eyes as if he was thinking. As he opened them again he showed pure concern for me, his face reminded me of a faint memory of my dad.

I tried to make my dad hug me, i think i actually tried to hang on to him, like if i knew something bad was up. But he pushed me away and looked at me the same was Xander looked at me now. Then he said something over my head and then i am hanging over a shoulder of someone who is running away into the forest and I am screaming and crying and fighting and as i see him dissapear in the distance i hear his cry for help.

"Sophie?" i fall back into reality. Jeremy removed his hand form my shoulder, i didn't even notice it there before now. I looked around confused trying to get my mind straight.

"Are you okay?" Jeremy asked concerned clear in his voice. I quickly nodded and tried to look convincing, by trying to forget the thoughts that i am unsure are memories or just imagination. "Yes" i answered and tried to put on a smile, none of them bought it and they still looked at me with big concern.

*

Life stood still and i found myself in the car driving to the airport. I had no documents with me, so the flight would not happen.

The car stopped and i saw a plane saying 'Greymoon', "That's our private plane" Jessie said somehow proud as she caught me looking at the big machine waiting a little from the car. I turned to face her "it's yours?" i asked not believing my own ears. She nodded and leaned over to my side and placed a kiss on my cheek "ours" she corrected me.

The boys got out and opened the door in my side, Jeremy and Xander stood on either side and grabbed a hand each and helped me out of the car. The plane made a loud noise and the wind it made was hard and cold. As I was standing safe on ground Xander let go meanwhile Jeremy held on tighter and enfulged me in a hug, my back pressed against his chest.

Jessie stepped out holding Xanders hand and he did exactly the same thing to her as Jeremy did to me. "The greymoon goose" Jeremy yelled smiling trying to be heard over the noise and turned us so we were facing the plane. I looked back at him in wonder "greymoon goose?" I repeated a bit lower than him, he nodded clearly he heard what i said "our pack is called greymoon and yea, the goose part was Jessies idea" he laughed and looked over at his twin.

I followed his gaze and saw them all smiling, Jessie smiled warmly at me "I was 13, and it looked like a goose" she offended herself obviously joking. Both boys chuckled "whatever you say love" they gave her loving smiles, smiles that made me want to do things i never thought i would, at least not like this.

"Alphas" a voice yelled, we all looked to the airplane to see a man dressed in all white standing in the door waiving us over. Xander and Jessie took the lead and rushed up into the airplane. Jeremy stayed back with me and gently took my hand in his and led me towards the airplane.

As we came up the steps i could see into the airplane, it was absolutely fantastic, it looked like a suite, just on an airplane. The noice and wind dissapeared as the doors closed. Lightbrown leather seats, glas tables, a tv and even a couch.

"This is amazing" i gawked as i took everything in, "thanks" Jeremy said as he caught up to me and hugged me close from behind. The same man from before came back, his eyes fell on me and he smiled warmly, "my Luna, a pleassure finally meeting you" he said as he bend his head as if politely greeting me.

I didn't know what to answer, so i just stood there awkwardly, "Sophie, this is Simon, he is our pilot" Jeremy enlightened me, "he is a part of our pack" Jessie said. "Oh" was all i could say, "hello". He smiled warmly and looked to Xander, i followed his gaze and saw Xander nod his head to him as some sort of signal.

The pilot, Simon, left and i felt all my mates eyes on me, "You don't have to be shy, he loves you already" Jessie said, the guys let out a growl. Jessie looked up at them "likes" she quickly corrected, the boys nodded approvingly and with that they all sat down in the leather chairs.

"Sit down love, we will depart now" Xander said and gestured to the empty chair between him and Jessie. I sat down and buckled my seatbelt. I don't like flying, i have done it a million times before, but i feel uncomfortable doing so, because when we fly it is goodbye.

I have had 4 names in my live, Olsen, Anderson, Phillips and Rayne, i have lived in four different countries and i speak three different languages, German, English and Danish fluently. We had to do it for our safety, Emma and I never really got an explanation, but we knew were running away for something or someone.

When i fly, i leave people and memories behind. I don't look back, i learned that long time ago. Don't attach to anyone. And here i am attaching to these people and leaving family behind. What have I become?

***

Wow, thanks so much for reading my story! let me know what you think! :) i managaed to delete the only writing program on my computer - so i apologize for spelling mistakes, sorry :D