Chapter 30: My mates

Sophie's P.O.V:

I felt the weight of an arm wrap around me tightly. It was not crushing me, I don't even know how to describe the feeling. But it felt nice. It felt safe. It felt right.

I knew exactly who it was by the grip on me, I could easily tell. Xander was the biggest and even though he didn't mean to, then he had a very tight grip on me, his muscular arms always made me feel so small and safe. Jeremy always had me close, he always held me differently than Xander, it is hard to explain. This was Jessie, her skin was so soft and less muscular than Xander and Jeremy.

Maybe it wasn't even their grip on me that told them apart, their smell was very different too, not in a bad way, but Jessie smelled like roses. I liked that.

I opened my eyes in surprise by being in her arms, not remembering how I got here in the first place. But I relaxed really quick again when I heard Jessie shushing me right above my ear. She was so close that I could feel her hot breath on my skin which made my entire body tingle.

I looked up at her sleepily and gave her a shy smile, she gave me a flirting smile back and laid down again pulling me with her so that she was spooning me from behind.

Her hand that had pulled me close travelled up my side, tracing the outline of my bra up to my shoulder where she leaned closer and left a feather light kiss at that spot. As her lips made contact with my skin I shivered in pleasure, I liked that. enjoyed being in her arms, so safe and so relaxed.

She laid back down again and right after I felt something going up and down my side, it was her fingertips, brushing against my shirt ever so lightly, but slowly moving under my shirt, staying in safe distance from my bra - Probably knowing that now wasn't the right time for me to do that.

She took her hand out of my shirt, slowly pulling it back down to cover my exposed skin. Once again her fingertips ran up my body, and found their way into my hair and I felt her rub her fingertips against my scalp so lightly, giving me a scalp massage.

It felt so nice, so nice that I couldn't stop a moan from escaping my lips. I could hear her let out a smiling breath, as if she was laughing silently enjoying what she could make me feel.

I leaned my head back and felt how my head perfectly fit under her chin in this position. I loved what she did, it wasn't sexual, it was just very relaxing and nice. I have never received anything like this, so it was a big thing for me.

But just then I realised something, an empty feeling. She must have felt my distress because she stopped and leaned closer so that she was hovering above me "They will be here soon don't worry" she comforted me as if she had read my thoughts.

That calmed me down a bit, but then I remembered what happened before I fell asleep. I wanted badly to ask her questions, telling her what i was thinking, making her understand my concerns, having her comfort me and all that, but I couldn't get myself to do that just yet.

She looked me over with a wondering look, probably looking for any cue on what I was thinking on at this very moment. But I didn't dare to ask her, this was all so scary, so fast and so out of my normal world. I run, I don't stay. But I don't want to run anymore. I want this.

Where was I? I wanted to ask her so bad, I wanted to know, but a voice in my head, my consciousness, told me that everything will be okay, don't ask - she will just think you are ungrateful of being here with her and not at home.

Even in my head that reason sounded stupid, but that was what I was telling myself.

"Where am I?" the voice in my head came out loud, it wasn't meant to, it just happened. She didn't seem the least offended, it was just a stupid concern of mine. I knew that already. I should be able to ask them anything, Xander, Jeremy and Jessie - but this all seemed to out of my world to be real.