Chapter 29: Finally home

Xander's P.O.V:

The vampires, or more exactly those vampires had done it again. Same thing again, we track them down, get ready to attack but then when we do they are gone, their hidingspots are intact but they are gone and we are left with no clues.

For some reason we cannot track these vampires down like we can with the rest of them. They always find a way around us and we always end up with nothing at all.

But this time we really thought we had them.

Jeremy is in control of the warriors, he is leading the search and is doing a really good job. But we hoped that we now when we have Sophie, that we could lock those bloodsuckers down in the dungeon and just focus on the four of us.

But now that changed, Sophie will become a target, she is nothing but  human to them, she is the weakest one of us and she will be in big danger. They will go after her as our soft spot, but we will not let them take her. Never.

When I find these bloodsuckers, they will suffer and i will make sure they will regret every second of their life.

We always knew there was one more, and it had to be a submissive one since even Jessie started to find the dominant part interesting.

Vampires are not dead, you can become a vampire that way, but most of them are born vampires. All supernatural creatures would kill them if they ever tried to transform a human to a vampire if that human isn't their mate. It is against the supernatural laws.

Jeremy had a tight grip around Sophie, and he should. I would do it if he didn't. We all knew she was in danger, but Jeremy and I will fight for her and Jessie. Jessie can defend herself, she is strong, but I will not let her when it comes down to it. I will protect all my mates.

I held Jessie tight against my body comforting her with gentle strokes up and down her side. She leaned more into me for comfort and I kissed her on the top of her hair.

*

The drive from the airport to the pack house was a longer drive. The nature of Alaska will always be my home, I loved everything about it and driving here with all of my mates calmed me to the point where everything was just perfect.

I was in the front driving, I was exhausted after the flight, but getting my mates home safely was my first priority and honestly i don't trust anyone else around them. I prefer doing it myself. And if i was too tired to drive then I wouldn't do it. But I was fine.

I tried to keep focused on the road, but I couldn't help but look back at the others, my three gorgeous mates,  who was all sat in the back together. A little tight maybe, but I still wish I could join them in the back. Jessie and Jeremy sat on each side of a very passed out Sophie. She had a long day so I do understand that she is exhausted and for what is to come then she needs her rest.

We entered the gate, signaling that we were home now, but from the gate to the Mansion we call Pack house was still a 5 minute drive. We have a big forest first, then the private homes of pack members and then the pack house. It's like a little community.

We reached the Pack House in no time. I stopped the car but left the keys inside as I told my beta to take it into the car garage. I exited the car and held open the door in the back, Jeremy stepped out first with Sophie passed out in his arms.

He rearranged her in her arms so that she was laying bridal style in his arms and started to walk. I held my hand out for Jessie, she gave me a sweet smile and placed her hand in mine and led me lead the way in.

We had attracted quite an audience. Pack-members tried to get a better look at our sleeping beauty who was fast asleep in Jeremy's arms. I am glad she is sleeping, because I am not sure she would enjoy being watched like this if she was awake.

Our pack can be very intimidating, besides we are wolves, she isn't. I guess she could be a little scared of us even. But when she was sleeping I didn't mind them watching her, they had the right to see their Luna.

Looking at the packhouse was different now, we were ready. Ready to settle down. We all agreed that we would try to wait until we had found her before going further, like kids, moving out, stuff like that. But we had agreed that if Jessie got pregnant we wouldn't mind, she is amazing, they all are. But we wanted to wait so that we could do all of that together.

But with Sophie with us I could imagine our future, the four of us living the sweet life. We will be married, and we will have babies, a boy and a girl, but way more to come. Jeremy and I will have to work, but we would bring them around as much as possible. But they will be save, and they will have each other. And they will have some alone time.

"What are you thinking of?" Jessie whispered into my ear bringing me back into reality. I just smiled down at her thinking how lucky I am to have her and Sophie and Jeremy in my life.

We walked to our bedroom and placed her on the bed. She looked so peaceful and so innocent as she just laid there. Jessie leaned down and placed a kiss on her cheek. Sophie moaned in her sleep but didn't wake up.

My two princesses showing love for each other makes me so happy. Even though Sophie is human, she was perfect. Absolutely perfect. I would do everything I can to make her happy. I know I messed up a lot with her, but I will change for her.

***

A/N Okay.. so I am really bad at updating, i know, but i decided to think of this as homework so i HAVE to make it to a date... Clever - huh? well June 14 is next chapter up. And not to say to much, but next chapter will be EVERYTHING! Either you love it or you hate it, just saying.. I have been looking forward to that THING :) well thank you for being awesome and supportive and for still reading. I totally get those who left, but i hope this homework thing will help. Love you! <3 <3 <3