T h i r t e e n (edited)

~ I think this chap. is rly cute lmao, Wolf + Valentina bonding time ahead ~

Shift 7 / 30

[ Sunday ]

You have 8 unread messages.

Stalker: r u ok?

Stalker: princess?

Stalker: r u even awake?

Stalker: u r aware that it is 1PM?!

Stalker: WAKE UP WOMAN

Stalker: i'm coming over, yes i know where u live, why u ask? a man must always know where his (future) booty-call lives

Stalker: j/k ur blonde friend gave me ur address, i think she thinks we're banging, just so u know, i have no objection to that ;-)

Stalker: u best b up b4 i get to ur house woman

I groan, hating my past self for not having drawn the curtains before I crashed. The cool morning air nipped at my exposed skin. Thankfully, I had the common sense to remove my heels before I fell asleep, but sadly, I'd slept with a face of makeup. A face mask was calling to me, as was a shower. The house was as eerily quiet as always, so I cranked up some music. I didn't particularly enjoy being reminded of how empty my family life had become, the silence always seemed to mock me. I gave my body a good scrub to Jesse Rutherford's beautiful voice, and layered on a good amount of clay mask to my face, in vain attempt to unblock my poor pores.

Finished, I swing open my bathroom door to find none other than Wolf Carter twirling one of my lacy red panties on his forefinger, with a wicked grin painted across his face.

"What the hell!?"

"Hello to you too darlin', so I'm assuming you haven't read your messages", he drawled.

"How..WHY...?!" I yell, while Wolf stares at me in pure curiosity.

"I could say the same to you regarding that stuff on your face, why does it look like a bird shat on your face? not that I'm objecting to the towel because I mean.." he whistles in appreciation, his blue eyes darkening as they run up and down my body.

I decide to glare at him, busying myself with being annoyed, in attempt to ignore the warmth in my stomach at Wolf's dazed, intense look. "You need to leave", I wince at the shrill tone of my voice, my head was still pounding from the awful alcohol. I definitely jinxed myself with my 'I-never-get-hangovers' boasting to Matty.

"And miss the show? how could you do that to me, princess, how can you so ruthlessly smash my heart into pieces like this?" I snatch my panties back, he pouts. I fold my arms against my towel-clad chest as he sighs in defeat.

"Fiiiiiine, I'll be outside, checking out your fridge, better hurry up before I eat everything"

I roll my eyes, "good, great, fantastic... now get out!"

His tall frame is almost out the door as he pauses, a cheeky expression overtaking his face, "can I at least take a quick snap and save it for later when I miss you?"

The few things that stop me from attacking him is that I'm wearing a towel, and he would just love it if the towel fell off from such drastic action. The other thing is that lovely little bottle of pink dye that I'll surely be covering his eyebrows with now more than ever tomorrow night.