Night of Pleasure, Warning After (E)

Feeling Cain, once again, play with my body was something that I have grown to like rather much. 

Why are you allowing this man WHOM IS NOT YOUR HUSBAND touch you in such ways?! 

"Anora." Cain whispered as he laid me on his bed and proceeded to pushing my dress up my thighs.

He is not your husband! You must stop this now!

"Cain." I breathed his name as his hand once again began playing with my lips.

"You are so wet, Anora." He breathed on my lips as his finger circled my clitoris.

"Cain!" I gasped, "You must stop now!" I bit his neck rather hard but he only moaned

"Anora, I did not think you had it in you to be so wild in bed." He laughed a throaty laugh that only made my body warmer and wetter. "Bite me again. Harder." He commanded

When I did not do as he demanded, his fingers entered me rather roughly, making me cry out and arch my back at the unexpected invasion.

"That's it, Anora. Scream all you want. It only makes me want you all the more." He growled in my ear.

Trying to push his massive form off of me he put all of weight on me, not allowing me any moving room. He removed his fingers from me and I breathed a sigh of relief only to have that same sigh replaced with a moan when he opened my legs farther apart and placed himself between my thighs. I was able to fully feel his naked manhood against my naked female parts. Arching my back as his tip touched my lips, I moaned his name.

Chuckling he moved back enough to not allow me to feel his manhood any longer and instead replaced it with three fingers which, again, roughly entered me unexpectedly.

"Cain!" I screamed his name.

Cain bit my neck and began pumping his fingers inside of me until the seconds, minutes, and hours were lost to me. I was no longer able to recall why I should make him stop. Everything he was doing to me was beyond my control but I did not mind that control being taken from me. I wanted everything he was offering me to take and take is exactly what I did.

Screaming his name as I felt my nerves, muscles, and brain fall apart he simply gasped and called my name out.

Breathing rather heavily he continued to make his fingers circle all around and inside of me. His fingers sent off little after shocks of the rather intense release I just experienced making my body shake involuntarily.

"Cain." I gasped as he continued to stimulate me

"Yes, my little vixen?" He breathed on my lips

"Cain, you must stop. Please" I said to him as I ran my fingers through his sweaty hairline.

His fingers once again picked up speed.

Widening my eyes at him I gasped as my feminine parts were coming to life once again.

"I will not stop, Anora." He said to me as his fingers began pumping into me once again.

When I awoke, the sun was shining and the birds were singing. For a second I did not recognize where I was. Then the memories of last night returned to me. I felt my face heat as EVERY SINGLE DETAIL returned to me. I turned to see that Cain was laying on his back smiling in his sleep. My face began to burn as I realized that he was naked with only a sheet covering his male parts, leaving his chest and legs bare.

Removing myself from his bed as quietly as possible, I looked for my dress which was in an unknown location due to Cain throwing it in an angry fit because I had too much on. A cool breeze came through the window bringing a chill to my body. Quickly looking down I realized that in my hurry to get away from his bed I forgot about my nudity.