Epilogue

((THE PICTURE ABOVE IS AMANDA SPRINGS))

     Bellori DiAngelo giggled as Natalie Jackson raised her sword. The practice skeleton, Jonas, copied Natalie, and steadied his stance. Bell shouted a quick; Go! Natalie immediately swung her blade across Jonas' chest, but he blocked it easily.

Natalie responded promptly. She sprung forward, stabbing the skeleton in the chest, and he fell to his knees. Bell laughed as he disintegrated. Natalie wiped a bead of sweat from he brow. "How long was I?" She asked Bell.

     "One minuet and forty three seconds!" She answered, excited.

      Natalie grimaced. "Four less seconds and I would have beaten my record." She shook her head, smiling.

    Bell ran and took Natalie's hand. "Can I fight with you now Nata?" He eyes were filled with an amazement you don't see everyday.

    Natalie shook her head frowning. "Sorry Bell, I told you- wait till you're eight, then I can start training you."

   Bell sighed, "Okay- I guess so."

     Natalie patted her on the head. "Cheer up, its only a few months." She said reassuringly. "Not that long."

     Bell looked up at Natalie with a smile. "I can't wait till I'm as old as you, Nata!"

     Natalie laughed. "Being fifteen isn't always fun, you know." She said, sliding her sword into its holder. She slung in on her back and started towards the cabin area.

    Natalie was the daughter of Paul Blofis and Sally Jackson, both mortals. So, evidentially Natalie was a mortal too. For a long time mortals were not aloud in Camp Half-Blood, but that changed around when Natalie was three.

    The gods made a secret doorway in the dome that protected the camp- hidden in a different spot everyday. This made it easier for mortals to enter and exit camp- as long as they had the location of the door.

    A whole row of cabins were even made to house mortals such as Natalie. This is where she was headed now.

   Once she reached her cabin, she opened the door and  walked in- dodging an arrow that flew past her head. She glared at Chelsea and Amanda. Both were wielding their bows, and both were were wielding guilty faces.

   "Sorry Natalie!" Chelsea apologized.

   "We thought you were Cezarian, he's been bugging us all day." Amanda said, ashamed.

    Natalie laughed. "Well, next time you see him- please do send an arrow through him once or twice. He deserves it." Both archers nodded, and headed out the door. The room was empty now, completely rid of any other people.

    Natalie sat on her bed, and started to sharpen her sword. She thought back to what her dad had said to her about this sword. How it was dangerous, how it was deadly, and most of all- how it was supposed to save the world someday. That's why it was hers. The so-called Destiny child.

    Natalie didn't like who she was, or at least she didn't like who people made her to be. She couldn't control that her brother and sister-in-law had saved the world- and she also couldn't control how others expected her to do so as well.

    She sighed as Amanda ran back in the cabin. "Where's your twin?" Natalie asked, not spotting Chelsea behind Amanda like normal.

    Amanda looked at Natalie with urgent eyes. "Come with me! It's an emergency!!"