Chapter: 13 Nico

I let out a big sigh. All  of Artemis's hunters, in one  house. They were actually quite organized for this large of a group. They all seemed to glow, but Thalia was by far the brightest. I smiled a hugged her. 

"Thals! This was a surprise." I said. 

"Really? Stillia didn't tell you were we coming?" Thalia asked, eyebrow arched. Stillia coughed nervously next to Reyna, near the kitchen. Thalia and I smiled, and let it go. 

"So, Death Breath, what happened to your house? I heard your staying with Reyna now. Is there a reason, your living with her, or could you not resist the urge to be near her constantly?" I scowled. 

"Right back at you, Sparky." I sneered. "Hows that relationship going for you? I haven't seen Luke around lately?"

Her face grew red with embarrassment and anger. "How dare you! It's not like I'm the one who's throwing fast food into the ground. Get a life! She's NEVER coming back!" She spat.

The ground was shaking now, the air crackled with electricity. The room was darkening, and the plant in the corner of the room was drooping.

The Hunters wore worried looks on their faces. 

"Oh, yeah?" I countered. "What kind of daughter of the friggin sky god, is afraid of heights?!" My voice was raised now. Thunder rumbled. 

She blushed ferociously, but still held her ground. 

"You're one to talk. It's not even as if you talk to your father anymore!" She was right. I didn't. 

"And is it much different with your mother? Oh, wait. She's dead!" I basically screamed. Skeletal skulls erupt from underneath the house, and rise up. Large bolts of lightning came, blasted from Thalia's fists. 

They hit me, and I got up to fight back, but instantly, all my energy was drained, and I fell into Reyna's arms. 

I take one last look at Reyna's face, then black out. 

Yes, yes. I know. It's short. I'm sorry.