Chapter 3: Reyna

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock ringing. I hit it, smashing it to pieces. Whoops. That was the third one this month. I got up instantly and got dressed for the day. I cooked a small meal of waffles and a smoothie. I looked and tasted quite nice. I did the dishes and locked up the house. I hoped in my car, a gray Lexus, with my gym bag, and drove to the gym. I stayed there for about an hour, then went I went to the pool. The cool water was so refreshing, and soothing against my skin. I did a few laps then got up and walked to the teenager section, and dove into the deep end. I came back up to the surface to find Percy and Annabeth walking in. They both put their stuff against the wall, and walked over to where I was. I waved. They waved back. The two of them walked over to me and jumped in. 

Annabeth was in a gray one-piece swimsuit, and Percy had on blue shorts. Percy ran and cannon balled in, they came back up and waved to the lifeguard, who was frowning at his behavior. We all laughed. 

Annabeth dove perfectly into the pool and came back up looking almost as refreshed as Percy. 

Percy looked to me. "How have you been?" He asked me. Though it had only been two days since we last saw each other, he acted like it had been a life time. I smiled. 

"I have been great, Percy." I turned to Annabeth and challenged her to a race across the pool. She accepted and we darted off. We arrived at the other end to find Percy waiting for us, acting as if he had been waiting there forever. I rolled my eyes and Annabeth punched him, even though she was smiling. 

"You weren't part of this, Percy! Oh, and Annabeth, I think I won." Annabeth smiled and shook her head. 

"I'm not so sure about that, Reyna." She said smiling at me. We pretended to argue about it for a few minuets, then Percy interjected. 

"Ladies! Ladies! It's obvious that I was the one who one. I was first by the way." His smirk disappeared the second Annabeth and I both lunged at him. 

The three of us ended up getting kicked out. We left the place, laughing. I went home in my own car, and Annabeth and Percy drove away to their neighboring homes, in Percy's turquoise Lamborghini. 

..............................................

When I got home, I took a shower. I made myself a big lunch, then I decided to go and read a book. I chose this one book series called Peter Jonas, a teenaged boy who finds out that his father isn't actually dead, but a magician. Then Peter finds out that he has magic powers too. He meets this amazing magician called the Wine Lord. At that I stopped reading the book and looked at the author info. 

It was written by Dionysus, the god of wine. I rolled my eyes and tossed the book in the trash. Thunder rumbled and I quickly took it from the trash and set it on the book shelf. Rolling my eyes one more time, I left my library and headed into my room. I walked out onto my porch/patio thing. I had seen Nico on his yesterday. He hadn't looked too happy, yet again, he never looked too happy. I wondered what it was with that guy. It wasn't my room to pry though.

I walked back inside my house. It was getting dark so I hoped in my car to pick up some dinner. After a second thought, I walked over to Nico's house, and knocked on his door. He answered, a bored look on his face. He looked almost surprised to see me. I invited him to come get dinner with me, and he accepted. We walked to my car and he hoped in the passenger seat. I started up the car and we drove down the street. 

After a few moments of silence, he asked me if we were going to pick anyone else up. 

"Do you have anyone in mind?" I asked. He shook his head. "I guess we could go pick up your sister and Frank if you want." I asked him. He seemed okay with that idea, so we did. We parked in front of Hazel's house and Nico went to go get her. We stopped at Frank's next. Just down the street. 

We drove to a Korean place, called K Soup, and we all jumped out of the car. "Have you ever been here?" Hazel asked me. 

"No, but I thought It might be nice to try something new." I smiled at her and we walked in. 

I was the first to order, so I asked for the kimchee soup, and all my friends followed suit. About five minuets later they came out with our soups. It looked really spicy. We all stared down at the food before us. Frank decided to be brave and volunteered to eat the red liquid first. He took a bite and instantly turned into a calf. Mooing loudly. Every costumer turned to stare at us. Frank quickly turned back into a human and started to wipe at his tongue.  

The other families in the restaurant, turned away as if nothing had happened. We all burst out laughing. Frank looked slightly offended, but he was smiling too. We all ate our food quietly, without much of a reaction. It wasn't that hot. It was actually pretty good. When we were done, we all left a tip and drove away. 

After dropping off Frank and Hazel, It was just Nico and I, sitting silently in the car. I parked in my driveway, and we both got out. Nico turned to me and thanked me for the dinner.

"No problem." I said, and turned to my house. Leo was standing in the doorway, glaring at us.

"You, Reyna, left and got deliciously hot food, without me." Nico and I both laughed. I walked past Leo, and walked to my room. I plopped onto my bed, and slept till my alarm clock rung once again.