Chapter 27: Alone.

Frisk's P.O.V

"Your worst nightmare~."

They then made their knife disappear out of thin air. What are they planning? Sans and Chara rushed out of the house, they both looked shocked.

"Sans! Help! This duplica of me tackled me to the ground!" Frisk said.
"WHAT?! YOU'RE THE ONE WHO JUST SHOWED UP!" I screamed while my eyes turned a bloody red.

Frisk pushed me off of them, as I fell back with an groan of pain.

"Come on Sans! It's me, your girlfriend!" Frisk said.
"No! I am!" I screamed as I got up, putting a face ready to kill Frisk.

I was then surrounded with a blue aura and thrown back into the snow. The snow melting against my warm body. But then it colder by the second. I quickly got back up, feeling like an ice cube, so cold that it hurt.

(Writing this makes me feel really cold. Or it's just that I'm wearing shorts and a short sleeved shirt.)

I started to shiver.

"Sans please! It's me!" I yelled.

In response, Sans slammed me back on the cold, snowy ground.

"Chara!"

Sans held Frisk's hand and Chara's shoulder, then teleported. 'Probably to their house. But I need warmth right now.'

I ran to the hotel and ran inside, feeling warmth surround me.

"GET OUT!" The bunny manager screamed holding her bat.
"B-But-"
"I see that dust on you!"

I slowly walked to the bunny. I had to lie.

"But, it's not dust-"

The bunny swung her bat my left arm. I screamed in pain and used my right arm to caress my left.

"OUT!" She screamed.

Tears at my eyes, I quickly ran out, coldness washing over me, yet again. As soon as I got out, I wiped my tears again, struggling to make sure I wouldn't cry. I ran to the Skele-bros house and knocked on the door. Chara answered.

"What do you-"
"Please, may I t-talk with you." I said, while cutting Chara off.
"No-"
"I-I'll answer any questions!!! Any! And I'll get them all right!"
".... Fine. Let's talk outside. SANS! I'm going outside!"

We then waked outside, me still shivering.

"How many timelines have we been in, including this one?" Chara started.
"F-Five."

"How did you get that scar?"
"Wh-When I first met Undyne."

"Did you ever do the Genocide route?"
"Chara! You know that's a s-sensitive subject! But, yes, y-yes I have..."

"Who is my brother?"
"Asriel, o-of course!"

"How did I get my soul?"
"M-Me. I ripped my soul in half."

"Did you and Sans ever have a date?"
"N-No." I started blushing.

"When did you call mom, (Toriel) , mom?"
"A-After she saved me."

"You said the same things as the other Frisk, but she got the last question wro-" Sans cut Chara off by teleporting next to her and teleporting away, Sans giving me a death stare.

'They left me...'

I walked to Waterfall. Feeling much warmer than being in Snowdin. Some monsters tried to attack me, but dodged, and some monsters fled at the first sight of seeing me.

The pain in my left arm is slowing going away.

I walked to my birthday room, then walked through that waterfall. Getting soaked, but I didn't care. Happy memories flood my head. But then I remembered that Sans asked me out here. I fell on my knees, breaking down into tears. I didn't even hear the sound of loud stomps getting closer to where I am. Until...

"Who's crying in here?!" I whipped my head up, to see Undyne.
"U-U-Un-Undyne?" I said, while my voice cracked.
"What happened- Why is there dust on you?"
"I-I-I w-was protecting my-myself!"
"Well I know you would never lie, so why are you crying little punk?"

~One explanation later~

"And that's why I'm here now..." I said, while calming down. Undyne picked me up and put me on her shoulders. She's so strong. "LETS GO BEAT UP THAT FAKER FRISK!"

~Time skip brought to you by me~

Undyne in know knocking on the door to the Skele-bros house. Sans answered.

"Heya Undyne- Why'd you bring-"
"That Frisk that you have is a fake!" Undyne yelled cutting off Sans.
"How do you know?"

The Undyne set me down, and then Sans and Undyne argued. I zoned out of their conversation. Then I saw Frisk reaching to grab a knife, and they had an evil smirk plastered on their face.

I ran to Frisk and tackled to them ground, but this time, I grabbed their neck, and out on whole body weight on their neck.

A satisfying crack, to me, rang their the air.

A/N:
(°□°)┻━┻ FLIP THAT TABLE.
┻━┻(°□°) FLIP THIS TABLE.
┻━┻\('0')/┻━┻ FLIP ALL THE TABLES
_ People.
_ Put.
__ Those tables.
___ Back.
(°-°)╮┳━┳
(°□°)┻━┻ NEVER!