Chapter 21: tuo deksa gnitteg

Frisk's P.O.V

It's been one hour and Mettaton made me look, 'gorgeous'.

He also took a picture of me! He'd better not send that to anyone

"Darling~! Let's go!"

Mettaton grabbed my hand and Chara's hand as well.

~Tem skip brought to you by kjwdckbjsdckbjsd~

It was time to get on the stage. I am really nervous, so is Shyren. But I didn't want to worry her more that saying that I'm nervous as well.

As soon as the sur taints opened, my eyes darted around for my closest friends, hoping they weren't in the crowd and at home watching me on T.V.

Nope.

All of them were here, sitting in a row. Chara smirked at me, so she received a death stare from me. But them she tapped on Sans' shoulder and pointed at me. My face turned a dark shade of red.

Then the music started.

~Smol time skip~

I was backstage after singing and was hiding in the corner under a quilt. I am so embarrassed of everything.

"F-Frisk? Are you o-ok?" "Mmmm, lemme think, nope." I am surprised that Shyren was as embarrassed as me. Must be used to it.

"You've been s-sitting there for almost 10 min- eppp! Oh! I-I'm sorry, I didn't see you there!"

"I came to see Frisk." That voice, nonono, that's Sans!

"She's under there..." "Thanks you Shyren."

I gripped the quilt tighter.

"Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyy kkkkkkkkkiiiiiiiiidddddd."
"Yes...?"
"Can I bring you somewhere?"
"Where.....?"
"It's a surprise!!!"
"Fine."

I got out from under the quilt. I also changed out of my clothes and when into Chara's clothes and cleaned off all the makeup I was wearing. It was getting uncomfortable.

"Close your eyes."

I trusted Sans, so I did as I was told.

I felt his hand connect with mine. It was surprisingly warm. Then I suddenly felt dizzy and heard the sound of rushing waters. Are we in Waterfall?