Chapter 11: Dreams...

(A/N- OMG! THANK YOU GUYS FOR 133 READS! I know it's not a lot! But it means so much to me that people read my crappy first story!)

Sans P.O.V

I saw Undyne carry Frisk like a baby to the couch. I didn't get a chance to see Frisk's face though. After Undyne put Frisk on the couch, I told Asgore I had to see what Frisk was up to. He was perfectly fine with what I had to do. I started walking towards Frisk. I saw her looking down then quickly wipes her eyes with her sleeve. She was wiping away tears. I wanted, no. I NEEDED to know why she almost cried. Right as I sat next to Frisk I asked, almost immediately asked, "Frisk, why were there tears in your eyes...?"

Frisk P.O.V

Oh no! Gotta think of a lie!

"Uhhh, I tripped in front of Undyne, so she helped me up and put me on the couch!" I blurt out hoping Sans wouldn't notice the small lie I just told him. Sans looked mad, at himself. "No no no! It's not your fault! Heh. Clumsy me right?" I said. "A-Are you ok....?" Sans asked me. "Are you a bandaid?" I asked. Sans looked confused. "Cause you make all the pain go away!" I said, knowing I had said the worse flirty pun ever. Sans looked at me and turned away. He was blushing! Heheheh. "Oh! And by the way Sans. Undyne said I could come over to her house for cooking lessons!" Sans turned back around to look at me, the blush fading away from his face. "So, your telling me, the person who wanted to kill you almost an hour ago, wants you to come to her house and hang out....?" Sans almost growled the last few words he said. I nod my head smiling.

*Le time skip, since i have no idea what to type.*

The party was over. All the guests left. I was very tired from that party, so I slowly limped towards the couch. I was happy that my leg was healing, so I could slowly limp on it. I sit on the couch and lay down while closing my eyes. But for some reason, I couldn't sleep! I just laid there with my eyes closed so it looked like I was sleeping. I started to think why I couldn't fall asleep. Then I realized I was really excited to go to Undyne's place tomorrow. 'Wow. I really do wonder what's it's gunna be like at Undyne's-' My thought was cut short,

A pair of boney hands carried me bridal style. I wince as soon as I was picked up, but kept pretending to be alseep. Next thing I know I was put on a comfy bed. It was soft, warm. Something about the bed was making me want to fall asleep. But before I fell asleep, someone went in the bed and cuddled with me, then I felt something like a kiss on my forehead. "Frisk.....you" I heard before I fell asleep.

(A/N- Can any of you guess what the 'mystery person' said...?)

*Dream*

"Hey..." A girl about as old as me said. "Huh? Who are you..?" I ask, though I felt like I knew her for my whole life. Her face expression changes drastically, it was a bit happy to extremely sad. "WHY'D YOU START GENOCIDE?!? WERE YOU CURIOUS?! ABOVE THE CONSEQUENCES?!" The girl yelled at me. Then I realize that the girls' name is Chara, how did I know her name? Then the memories of the four past timelines cloud my head...

(A/N- Ok, Frisk can chose if she wants to get older every time she resets. She chose to get older in these resets.)

I was 12 years old when I FIRST fell down in the underground. When I fell Chara had been helping me ever since I fell. We even talked about our feelings about liking someone. I never liked anyone until I met Sans, I started to develop a small crush on him. When I was in Waterfall, I turned back to tell Sans that I liked him. When I went back I was him, but with another girl... A girl that was on fire, but the fire was green. I was still watching from afar. Then they kissed. I was heart broken. I turned back to Waterfall and continued the Pacifist route. I did the Pacifist route two more times,(13 by then) just so I could tell Sans I loved him. But every time I could a chance to tell him, Fuku Fire got to him first. But every time I did the Pacifist route I always completed it, just feeling sad every time. I cried in front of Sans once in the Judgement hall when he was judging me. Soon I couldn't take it anymore. I was going mad and sad that I couldn't win Sans. And I was getting bored of doing the same Pacifist route again and again.

When I started killing, Chara started asking why. I never had an exact reason. It wasn't for revenge. If Sans was happy, I was happy, even it meant breaking my heart. I was just tired and bored of the same Pacifist route. The more I started to kill, the more I started to HATE every one until I had to fight Sans. All the HATE I was feeling went away. I didn't want to kill him. I loved him, no matter what. But I wanted to know what happens if I killed everyone. Even.... if I had to kill the love of my life.

*Time skip*

After Sans fell asleep, I slashed at him. I instantly felt regret. Tears were forming at the corners of my eyes. But he dodged. "I'm sorry-" That's when my arm swung it self at Sans. This had never happened before. After Sans died, I had realized I had killed almost every monster in the underground. I felt so much guilt. I couldn't go on. But someone was telling me to go on. Chara was telling me to go on. 'Why should I? I killed everyone...' She just responded with, 'Thats your fault for starting this, just continue. I'm just helping you with your 'curiosity!'' I could hear and Chara's voice that she wanted me to RESET. But I kept going. I could've pressed the RESET button, but no. I CHOSE not too.

When I got to Asgore, he didn't kill me right away, but my arm swung at him killed him, then friendliness pellets broke his soul. Flowey appears out of the ground. Begs me not to kill him. Then his face changes, it was Asriel's face, then I hear Asriel's voice. I was about to drop my knife and reset but was forced to slash at him again and again until he was nothing. I kept screaming "I'm so so sorry." Over and over again. After he died, for good. 'Why?!?' I ask myself. The I hear Chara's voice. 'You made me do the last 3 kills....' Then she appears in front of me.

*Chara explained everything that they do in the game*

"sO eRaSe Or NoT?" Chara looked like she was on the brim of tears while she said that. I said no. I didn't want this world to be erased even if I was going to reset. 'I'm sorry, Frisk...' I heard Chara say.

*Chara does what they do in the game when you chose do not. Then Frisk gives their soul to Chara.*

I awoke in my bed at my home on the surface. I realizing what I had done in the underground. My really soul was taken, and replaced with a fake one.

*Dream over*

I shot up from Sans' bed. I was sweating and thought 'I did all of that...?!' I look to my right. Sans was sleeping. I was flustered when I saw Sans. I was angry at myself. Then became really worried. I finally knew why it had felt so familiar when Sans almost killed me. He should have just killed me. I wouldn't come back. Then two questions popped into my head. Did Sans remember the past timelines?!? And, why was this timeline so different?!?