Chaper 14: Fire Disaster

Frisk P.O.V

Everyone fell asleep while I sat in the corner of Sans' room talking to Chara. Then Sans woke up with a start. He was sweating and his eye was glowing while mist was coming out of his eye socket. Tears started forming at his eyes sockets, threatening to fall. He had a nightmare.

Then I realized. It was because of me, I was the reason he has nightmares. If I hadn't done the Genocide Run, Sans would go through his suffering. I start to cry, making my knees go to my chest then putting my head in my knees.

'C-Chara. I-It's because o-of me, I-I'm the reason Sans h-has these n-nightmares. I should be t-the one suffering! N-Not him!'

Chara just hugs me. There wasn't really much to say about I said...

I started sobbing, then those sobs turned into small laughs with sobs in between. Then those small laughs turned louder laughs. I kept laughing and sobbing, until it hurt. I know Sans heard me and saw me, heh, I felt it, in my bones. I giggled, a genuine giggle. A couple seconds later I felt two boney arms around my body. It was Sans.

"Hey, Frisk. You alright? Did you have a nightmare...? Is that why your up so early?" Sans said while rubbing my back.

That just made me sob louder and harder. I just nodded.

I suddenly felt tired, then I fell asleep in Sans' arms. I felt safe.

Sans P.O.V

I heard soft breathing, Frisk fell asleep. Such a nice little girl doesn't have to go through such pain. I just hope she doesn't RESET and do a Genocide Run....

Then I fell asleep holding Frisk in my arms.

~Time skip to da mornin'~

Frisk P.O.V

I started to wake up, feeling two arms around me. I turned to my left and saw Sans, sleeping. His sleeping figure is adorable. 'Hey Chara. Can you check the time? I can't see the clock from here.'

'Sure. Ittttttt'sssssss 12:13 PM."

Wow it was laaaaattttte. 'OH MY GOSH! ITS KARAOKE NIGHT AT GRILLBY'S!' I heard Chara laughing at my sudden outburst. I wanted to get downstairs and get ready for tonight. Even thought it's the afternoon, beside I had to Sans to not be such a lazy-bones.

'Chara. I'm going to do something I'm going to regret.' Chara just looked confused.

I started to poke Sans. "Sans. Sans. Sans. Sans." Poking him didn't do anything. I started to shake him. "Pap.....noooo." Sans mumbled, while being barely awake. I giggled. "Sans. It's Karaoke night, and I wanna go.." I whined. Then Sans teleported bringing me with him. I felt really dizzy. Sans let go of me and started walking off. He didn't know he brought me with him. I just flopped to my side, feeling nauseous. "Uggggg... Whyyyyy." I tried to say while trying to not sound drunk. Everything stopped looking so blurry and I saw a worried Sans. I got up slowly, almost falling on my face. "Hey Sans." I said like nothing happened. "How did you get downstairs...??" Sans asked.

"Oh you teleported me." Sans looked embarrassed. "Sans! Can we go to the Karaoke thingy tonight?!" I basically shout.

"Sure kid. Let's eat some of the pasta Pap made us. We just have to heat it up." I nodded in response.

~Le time skip~

Pap, Sans and I started walking, but with me flying in the air because Sans lifted me up with his powers. "Hey Sans? Can you sing on the stage please?!" I ask. "Sure kid. Only because you asked." I blush while Sans' face turns light blue. "Pap are you going to-" "WE ARE HERE!" I looked in front of us while Sans put me down. Grillby's! Pap walked in, then Sans, finally I limped in. The first thing, wait no. The first PERSON I see is, no other than, Fuku Fire. I stop in the door way with eyes wide open. She stared back with a smirk on her face. I latch onto Sans' arm. "Huh? Kid, you alright?" Sans asked me. "Who is she...?" I asked pretending not to know. "Oh. Her? That's Fuku Fire. Grillby's daughter." GRILLBY'S DAUGHTER?! I NEVR KNEW THIS! I was shocked. Sans just chucked at my face expression. "W-Where are we going to s-sit..?" I asked hoping to not sit near her. Sans looked around and said, "We'll be sitting over there." Sans pointed at the only sits open. The sits near her and her group of friends. Then out of no where Pap started crying wand running out of Grillby's. "Oh no. Pap. Go and sit where I told you too. I'll be right back" I let go of Sans, feeling alone already. I limp to the seats where Sans told me to sit. As soon as Sans leaves the building, Fuku came up to me.

Her hands glow brighter and they turn into fists. She presses one finger on each of my cheeks making red circles on them. "Ow! What was that for?!" I ask. "Oh. I'm sorry~. I can't here you!" Fuku mocks me. I growl making my hands turn into fists, then my eyes turn bloody red.

(When Frisk gets mad, her eyes turn bloody red. Just sayin')

Then she holds my fists with her burning hands. I almost scream out. Tears forming at my eyes. "Did I hurt you even more~?!....... If you take my Sansy~ away. I'll make you suffer~." Fuku says while letting go of my hands and walking away laughing. I needed to get out of here. Just so I could let all my angry and sadness out. I ran for the front door, no matter how much it hurt, also putting more of my weight on my right foot. I opened to door cautiously, looking around for Sans and Papyrus. They right next to the door. With Sans facing Papyrus, and so he can't see who came out of Grillby's. But Papyrus could. I starts walking cautiously outside. Papyrus saw me with with tears still in his eyes and my eyes still bloody red. He completely froze while Sans is trying to get his attention. Tears started forming at my eyes. Papyrus hates me now. He is scared of me. I start running for the woods with tears streaming down my cheeks. While I was running, I tore of my eye patch right before I run into the woods. I stopped running until I knew I was lost.

"Frisk? Are you ok....?"

'Ha. I'm completely fine.'

Tears still streaming down my cheeks, I start laughing. But the laughs quickly turn into very loud sobs. I had so many emotions I was bottling up. I fell to the floor, digging my hands into the snow. Chara comforts me while hugging me. She was crying herself.

EDIT- When I typed 'Fuku' , I wrote 'Fuck' a couple times and I laughed so hard. XD