Chapter 19: Shyren! And Onion-San!

(I am alive!)

Frisk's P.O.V

Here I am, finally. At my destination, WaterFall! The place where I almost died, but never got to admire the beauty in this timeline!

As I was walking, I bumped into someone.

A beautiful monster who was humming.

'Shyren?'

As soon as I made contact with her, she looked at me, blushed a bright blue, looked away, then tried to float away.

"Shyren? Is that you?"

"F-Frisk? Ohmygosh! I-I am so glad I bumped into you!

"Why?"

"W-Well, I heard it was birthday and-"

"WHAT?! HOW?!...... I'm sorry, that came out rude.... Bu-But could you tell me how you know...?"

"Sa--- I-I-I me-mean, your friend!!! Yeah! C-C-Chara her name is was?"

'Chara remembered?!'

"Oh, well, I'm sorry for interrupting you. What else were you going to say?" I said while trying not to studder.

"S-Since I found out it was your birthday, I wanted to give a you a present! I started a concert! And it's today! I-I also really liked your singing the first time we met, so I wanted to ask if your would sing with me on stage...?"

"I-I, would love to! Should we practice now?"

"I-I found a song a human song in the dump, called Fight Song. I-It is a human song right?"

"Yep! I love the song! Let's start!"

~Time skip~

Shyren and I practiced for about an hour and then she told me the concert was at 2:00 PM, but I had to get there an hour early to set up and get ready.

I started to walk through WaterFall, staring at the ceiling for periods of time, until I felt water near my face.

I dozed out of my trance, and saw a waterfall, inches away from my face, but with closer examination, I saw a worried face.

"AHH!" I screamed as I fell backward.

I debated with myself, should I go in there to see who that was? Or should I run away like a coward? I'm going in there, what if that worried face was someone hurt?!

I got up, took a deep breath and run through the waterfall, and I saw....

Nothing. Just a small room!!

Then I felt something crawling up my arm, it was (your sins), a SPIDER!

And it wasn't one of Muffet's adorable, small nice spiders, it was a black widow!

I let out a small Yelp and brushed it away.

I then looked around the room, and guess what I saw, spiders, black widows all over the ceiling of this room.

I screamed for good couple of seconds, while running out of the waterfall.

As soon as I was free of the spiders, I got myself in another situation, I tripped into Onion-San's lake.