Chapter 13: Cooking Disaster? Not really?

Frisk P.O.V

I stayed silent. I didn't think anyone like my singing. I tried to hug Chara but I failed. I saw Sans come out of his room, so I stop hugging Chara. She just starts laughing at me on how I failed. I cross my arms and pout.

Sans comes out of his room first. Well, that's new. Sans wakes up before Pap. How?!

"Hey kid. Where'd you learn to sing like that?" Sans asked. HE HEARD ME?! "Uhh...." Is all I could say, while my face turned red. "I-I'm s-self taught..." Which was true. "Really? You should sing for often." My face turned even brighter red.  Chara starts fangirling. "It's true! You should!!!"

Then Pap bursts out of his room as if there was a bomb in his room that was about to explode Annoying Dogs. "HUMAN! YOU ARE GOING TO UNDYNE'S HOUSE TODAY, CORRECT?!" Pap literally screams. "Yea. I have nothing to do until then. I am so bored. And I don't want to be a Lazy-Bones, like a certain someone." I replied. I saw Sans smirk. "NO. SANS THAT FOR WHEN YOUR BORED! Don't you dare..." (A/N- I will never write a lemon, ok!) Sans teleports to me and starts starts tickling me.

"Hahaha! Saaaaaaannnnnnnssssss! N-Nooooo!" I said between laughs and giggles. He then stopped. He actually
stopped. Then he sat next to me and put an arm around my shoulders. My turned into a tomato. Sans saw this and he just chuckled. I just cuddled with him now. I heard Chara fangirling now. I giggle. Then I hear Pap's voice. "HUMAN! SANS! BREAKFAST IS READY!"

"But, Paps. I don't want to move! I'm comfy!" I call back to Pap. I look up at Sans and his face a light blue. "Your blushing Sans!" His face turns into a blueberry. Hehe. Sans is cute when he looks like that. "SANS! YOU'VE TURNED THE HUMAN INTO A LAZY-BONES LIKE YOU!!!" Pap shouts. "Pap. I'm not a Lazy-Bones. I am the very definition of 'Lazy-Bones." Sans said. I start laughing and start slowly limping to the table in the kitchen. Then Sans appears I front of me with a very worried face.

"Kid! What are you doing?!"

"Fooooooooood." I replied. Sans face palms.

"No. I mean why are you limping?!"

"Cause. I need to start getting used to walking. I don't to ride everyone. Or someone carrying me..." And so I conutied to limp to the table.

~Time skip~

I finished eating and got on Aiden, and started to wait for Undyne. Sans also left to get me a present. He's been gone for 10 minutes and then he finally comes back. He hands me a phone that looks like the newest IPhone. "Awww. You didn't have to! Thank you!"

"Your welcome, Frisk." Sans said with a smirk on his face. I swipe the screen, I saw a very long password. "Sans.... What's the password?" He just chuckles. "Sansiscoolerthanme. No spaces or caps." I gasp. "We all know that's not true! Papyrus is must cooler than both of us!" I practically yell. Papyrus comes out of the kitchen and says, "R-REALLY HUMAN?!"

"How could have I been so blind? Pap, you are the coolest monster in the whole Undergroud. And the best bro ever." Sans complements. "Don't forget that he is the coolest friend!" I say right after Sans. Pap runs over to Sans and gives the biggest bone crushing hug ever, while to comes of to me and gives me the lightest hug so he won't hurt me. "THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH! WELL I NEED TO GET READY TO TRAIN WITH UNDYNE!" Pap says while running to his room.

Two seconds later, there was a knock at door. Sans opened the door to reveal Undyne. "Punk! Are you ready?!" I nodded. Undyne starts running to WaterFall while I fly behind her. "Comeback soon!" I hear Sans' voice.

~Time skip to Undyne's house~

Undyne and I were just talking for five minutes waiting for Pap. "Well! Frisk stay here! It's not like Papyrus to be late! I'll go and get him!" I nodded, the she runs out of the house. I realized that Undyne had a piano. I could play it while I wait. I started to play 'La Da Dee' by Cody Simpson. And I decided to sing it too.

"There's no way to say these songs about someone else.
Every time your not my arms
I start to lose myself

Some please pass me my shades
Don't let 'em see me down.
You have taken over my days
So tonight I'm going out.

Yeah I'm feeling like
There not better place then right by your side
I had a little taste
And I'm always for you the party anywhere
Cause all the girls are looking fine
But your the only one on my mind

La da Dee
La la da doo
La da da me
La da da you
La da dee
La la da doo

There's only me
There's only you."

I only that much of the song by heart thenI hear, clapping.

Undyne and Papyrus came in the house. "YOU'RE VERY GOOD AT SINGING! YOU SHOULD SING AT GRILLBY'S!
What?!

One, I hate singing in front of people.
Two, there is no where to sing in Grillby's!

"Pap you can't-" Undyne cut me off. "It's the 31st anniversary of Grillby's! So this year, he gunna do a karaoke night! All of us are going to go tomorrow night! Could you come with us?!" A karaoke night? This has never happened before. "Of course I'll come! And Pap, just for you and Sans, I'll sing a short song. Papyrus' eyes twinkle with happyness. "Ok. Now that's out of the way, LETS COOK!" Undyne suddenly screams.

~One terrifying cooking lesson later (also setting the house on fire)~

(A/N- In this fanfic, Undyne's cooking lessons can be terrifying. But they are very helpful to learn out too cook! Undyne is just very aggressive when it comes to cooking.)

Wow. I am outside Undyne's burning house with her and Pap. Undyne's cooking lessons are scary. But I did learn out to make spaghetti. "Well this always happens. Time for all of us to go home!" Undyne said casually. "Aren't you going to rid of the fire?!" I screamed. "Don't worry. All the fire and all the damages go away in a day. I just have to stay with you guys. I got on Aiden and Undyne and Pap started walking. I just told jokes and puns all the way back to home. Once we got home, I wanted to tell one final joke.

I knocked on the door and said.

"Knock knock!"
"Who's there?" Sans replied.
"Doris!"
"Heheh. Doris who?"
"Doris locked! That's why I'm knocking!"

Sans then opened the door while Papyrus screams. And Undyne just looks annoyed. "Frisk, that joke is so old." Sans says between chuckles. "I know!" We all walk in the house. "So, Undyne are you here because your house is on fire? Again...." Sans asks her. "...Yes... I'll just sleep on the couch like always." Undyne says. "BUT WHERE WILL FRISK SLEEP??" Papyrus says.

"I'll just sleep on the floor. I can just go get some-" I get cut of by everyone. "WHAT?!?"
"Uhhhh.... What?

"Punk. Don't you dare sleep on the floor! At least sleep with Sans or Papyrus!" Undyne screamed.

I felt my face heat up. Sans' face was also tinted blue. "I'll sleep with Sans...." Papyrus is like a big brother to me, but I felt more safe with Sans. Sans faces turns into a blueberry once again. But why? Sans doesn't like me. Does he?

I know Chara changed the timeline, but he can't possibly like me.

EDIT- Oh my gosh, I just realized (again) that have I 241 Reads and 34 votes! WAHT?! HOW?! Thank you guys! Your nice comments and support gives me reasons continue on with this story!

Luv you guys!