0.5

〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜
Mark: Wednesday, 30 November
〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜

I was sitting at my desk waiting for Emily to come up while I flipped Jack's little letter around in my hand. I had ate most of the food he already gave me, but I hadn't read the note. My phone went off and I looked over to see that it was ringing Jack's "name" (considering I didn't put him as his name) on my phone screen.

"Hey." I greeted casually. "What do you need?"

"Are you helping Emily after school today?" Jack asked.

"Yeah, you were right there when I told her that I would." I said as the door opened and Emily walked inside. "We're still going to apartment later so I think you can wait until then for help."

"I know, six right?"

"Yeah, six." I said. I mouthed for Emily to pull up a chair and went to do it. "Why'd you call me?"

"I just wanted to warn you." Jack said with a deep sigh. "After all, she's known to be.. One of those girls."

"That's a harsh accusation." I laughed a little bit. "I don't think I would say that. Plus, aren't you one of those people?"

"No." Jack scoffed. "Anyways, I'll let you go. Just text me when you're coming to my house and I'll wait outside for you."

"Okay, bye." I said.

"Bye babe." He said and before I could interject the phone was hung up. I cleared my throat and put it down on my desk.

"Ah, sorry about that Emily." I said as I pulled out some scrap paper.

"No problem." Emily said. "Who were you talking to?"

I thought it was a little nosey of her to ask, but I answered anyways. "My friend."

She nodded. "Your face is red, so I thought she might have said something to fluster you."

"They're a boy." I told her, why was I telling her these kinds of things.

She smiled and nodded her head, as if she was saying she understood. She took out some papers and showed her the problems she was struggling on but when I said a few things she seemed to get them almost instantly. "Emily, I don't know why you need my help." I told the blonde. "You seem to be doing this just fine."

"I just wanted to spend time with you, honestly." Emily shrugged, she was just as blunt as Jack was. "After all, you're twenty one, I'm eighteen so that's only three years. I thought we might get along really well."

I gave her a confused look. "Emily, I'm not here to make friends. I'm just here to get paid."

"You might have picked up a few extra perks." She smiled as she leaned so that her hand was resting on my leg, I gave her an opportunity to remove herself but when I felt her other hand drift over to my privates I pushed her back into her seat.

"Emily get out of my classroom." I said firmly. She looked a little shocked. "I don't know if you think that's acceptable student-teacher behavior by any means. I don't care if you're eighteen or not. I do not want to have to this conversation with you again."

She looked me up and down and sighed before standing up and walking out of the classroom. I brushed off my pants and let out a sigh, I was a little worried she was going to lie about the entire thing, but I took this time to leave the room and the school entirely.

"Hey Mr. Fischbach!" A couple of students in my third period called to me. I waved to them and walked to my car when I went to get in it I saw a piece of paper sitting in my windshield wipers. I took it out and unfolded it.