2.7

〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜
Jack: Sunday, 24 December
〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜 

"You look really nice, Jack." My mother smiled as she put a hand on my back. "I'm nervous you know."

"Oh like I'm not." I laughed.

"Well not only am I meeting Mark, but his parents." She laughed and nudged my father. "Remember to thank them for the invitation, honey."

"Of course." He replied with a smile.

We walked up to the door and before we could even knock, Mark's mother flung the door open and smiled wide. "Hello, Jack!" She said. "Are these your parents?" I nodded. "Hello! It's so lovely to meet you, you have a lovely boy."

I listened to their introductions as I walked inside, I took off my shoes on request and then could see Mark appear in the entryway. He was doing a lot better since the accident, he looked better too. "Hi." He smiled at my parents. "My name is Mark, it's nice to meet you Mr. and Mrs. McLoughlin."

"Oh my.." My mother said quietly before looking to me and then back to Mark. "You're dating him!?" I nodded, worried. "I wish boys were this cute when I was your age." She let out a sigh and I went wide eyed.

"Hey easy, it's Jack's boyfriend not yours." My father laughed a little bit. "And I wasn't all that bad, you say it as if I was the ugliest kid you ever met."

"No but this boy is certainly.. Woo." My mother laughed. "I'm making things weird, huh?"

"Little bit, mum." I said quietly.

"Well either way I'm flattered." Mark laughed. "It was nice to meet you both, you seem lovely. If only Jack was as nice as you both are."

"H-Hey!" I huffed, but I knew it was true. I was a terrible person, but Mark didn't really think that I was, did he? Hell, what am I saying, it's true. I am awful, I don't deserve Mark and I don't deserve the happiness and security that he gives me.

"Jack?" Mark nudged me with his hand. "I asked you a question."

"O-Oh.." I said quietly before giving a nervous laugh. "Sorry I was just kinda, staring off into space, what was it?"

"I just asked if you wanted to come into the other room with me," He said while taking my hand. "There's a lot of people so I just wanted to make sure you were comfortable first."

"Oh.." I said and felt myself feeling a little bit nervous but Mark's hand squeezing my own reassured me.

"I'll be right here the entire time." He kissed my cheek and lead me into the other room. Several people were surprised to see Mark and I holding hands, but otherwise they were really nice to me. Many of the older woman thought I was adorable and when I laughed they swooned over me.

Men would pat me on the back and teenagers as well as children would comment on my hair, eventually I sat down on a chair with Mark. I sat on the arm and he sat down on actual chair. "You can sit on my lap, Jack." He told me.

"You have a ton of family in here, there is absolutely no way I am sitting on your lap." I said but he didn't listen, instead he pulled me down anyways, spreading his legs so I could sit between them, I froze and heard Mark laugh. "I fuckin' swear, Mark.."

"Relax, it'll make it less weird." Mark smiled as he kissed the back of my neck, both of us knew very well that I was practically squirming. "You weren't this uncomfortable when I had you naked in my bed, what's your problem now?"

"I-I.." I couldn't even think of it. But I was not going to let Mark win at my game. "You wanna play like that, huh?"

"Yes please." He laughed. I made sure no one was looking when I moved myself backwards, sliding my bottom across Mark's privates just enough to hear a groan. "Fuck.."

"You still wanna play?" I asked him with a smug grin.

"We haven't even ate yet, I think I'll get you back." Mark laughed a little bit. "Don't worry, baby," I felt his hands running up my sides. "I have plans for you."

When I felt his hand running up my back I put my hand on his wrist. "Stop it, I'm serious."

"Okay." Mark complied.

Eventually we were all gathered into an elusive dinning room Mark dragged me so I was sitting between my mother and him, we were eating with lots of idle chatter. I was talking to Mark's mother when I felt his hand on my leg and I knew exactly what he was going to do.

"You cooked so much food, I'm sorry that we didn't bring any." I said. "I should have known to."

"Oh you're fine Jack." Mark's mother laughed. "How is it?"

"It's very go -" I choked a bit when I felt Mark's fingers sliding around my groin. "Good." I finished. And this is where I felt Mark beginning to palm me through my pants and continue to eat his food. I didn't want to look suspicious but holy fucking shit.

"M-Mark.." I said harshly, well as harsh as I could without letting out a moan.

"Yes, lover boy?" He asked with a grin. I practically had a death grip on my silverware. I was sitting in a room with so many different people that I did not want to moan in front of and I swear that if Mark continued I would make a complete fool of myself and never be welcomed to the Christmas party again.

"Stop." I said quietly.

"I'll stop when I've won." He told me. "I can do this all night, doesn't phase me the slightest."

"Ah.. Fuck me.." I choked out, I hoped no one heard me.

"You'd like that, wouldn't you?" Mark chuckled.

At this point I stood straight up and dismissed myself to the bathroom, I leaned against the door knowing I had a major problem and I didn't know what to do with it.

After about five minutes, I collected myself and went back out to the dining room where Mark was smiling at me as I sat down. "How was the bathroom?" He asked.

"I hate you so much." I snarled as I stabbed my food. "I'm going to get you back."

"Sure baby." He laughed.

I had no idea how I was going to do it until Mark's mother asked up to run upstairs and carry down the last of presents. When we were in the dimly lit room, I grabbed Mark by the collar and pushed him into the wall. Without warning I crashed my lips into his, running my hands through his hair as I messed it up and in no time at all was grinding my hips on his own.

I heard Mark moan into my mouth and I was almost at a point where I thought I was good. I sucked on his neck a little bit before pulling away as we both panted.

"What are you..?" He mumbled and went wide eyed. "Fucking hell.."

"Have fun giving gifts to children with your sword in their faces." I laughed before scurrying downstairs with some boxes.

I think I had won, and by the end of the nigh Mark hadn't tried anything else. Maybe he didn't want to see what I was capable of.

I left, with promises to return tomorrow. But I think seeing Mark embarrassed like he was tonight was enough merit for me.

~AN

TURKEY DAY HOORAH.

I love food lol.

Rinny!