Chapter 5

So far, Calem has lost Tyrantrum, Lucario, Dragonite and Darkrai while Ash still has will full team in tip-top fighting condition. At the end of last chapter, we found out that the fifth battle was going to be between Ash's Sceptile and Calem's Yveltal. We rejoin the action just as the the two are about to command their attacks to their Pokemon.

Calem: Alright, lets start of with Steel Wing.

Yveltal screeches as its wings start glowing white. It starts descending towards Sceptile.

Ash: Sceptile, we can't take any chances, Mega Evolve!

As Ash says that, Ash and Sceptile are engulfed by Mega Evolution energy. As the energy dissipates, we are left with a taller Sceptile with a larger tail and a bushier chest. There are also extra red highlights around his tail and his back.

Ash: Now Sceptile, use Quick Attack to dodge. Get behind Yveltal and use Leaf Blade.

Sceptile speeds behind Yveltal and gets ready to use Leaf Blade. Calem, however, was ready this time.

Calem: Turn around and block it with Steel Wing!

Yveltal follows and the Steel Wing cancels out Leaf Blade. A huge shockwave is sent throughout the battlefield. Sceptile and Yveltal retreat back to their trainers' side.

Calem: I told you this time would be different, didn't I Ketchum?

Ash: At least you got the name right this time.

Calem: Yveltal, use Dark Pulse!

Yveltal releases a beam of dark rings headed straight for Sceptile.

Ash: Cut right through it with Leaf Blade and then use quick attack to get close to Yveltal!

Sceptile followed Ash's command and after slicing clean through the Dark Pulse, Sceptile was face-to-face againt Yveltal.

Calem: *smirks* Dragon Rush!!

Ash: Oh no you don't! Sceptile, Roar of Time!

Calem: WHAT!?

The two attacks headed for each other, however, Roar of Time completely overpowered Dragon Rush and hit Yveltal. The Dragon Rush did decrease the power of Roar of Time but still, Yveltal took heavy damage.

To the Stands

Gary: *sigh* I'm sort of getting used to this now. So, what, did Dialga itself teach Sceptile that?

Dawn: Well, when we met Dialga and Giratina, Ash did manage to stop Giratina from attacking Dialga. Who knows, maybe Dialga did teach Sceptile that as a 'Thank You' to Ash.

Everybody in the group nodded while Serena looked at Dawn with her mouth agape.

Serena: Ash has met a legendary before!?

Everybody just giggled as a response to that question until Iris spoke up.

Iris: You see, when you travel with Ash, you are basically guaranteed to meet Legendaries.

Serena just looked at Iris and then back at Ash. 'Who exactly are you Ash Ketchum?' Serena thought to herself as she continued watching the battle. As she watched on, she noticed Calem smirking. She was now worried. It was an evil smirk, one that seeks vengeance. Calem seemed to me glaring at Ash and smirking instead of watching the battle. Serena knew something was definitely wrong. She had a feeling that Calem was about to do something that will completely overstep the mark. She was now worried... for Ash.

To the Battlefield

As Yveltal slowly got up and started flying, Ash noticed that Calem had been extremely quiet. He took a quick glance towards Calem and saw with glaring back at him. His eyes showed nothing but malice. They showed an intent of doing evil and causing harm. Ash knew he had to be wary now. He had to be careful and protect not just him and his Pokemon, but also the spectators. Ash had a feeling that Calem would do anything to win this battle.