Chapter 4

Ash has defeated Calem's Tyrantrum and Lucario with relative ease. We now rejoin the battle as Calem is about to send out his third Pokemon.

No one's POV

Calem: Return Lucario...

Ash: Great Job Snorlax, Thanks! Now return!

Snorlax: Snoooor!

Referee: Please send out your next Pokemon!

Calem: I've had enough of your bullsh*t Ketchum! Dragonite, win me this one!

Dargonite: BWAAAAAAARH!

Ash: Alright, Charizard, I choose you!

Charizard: RAAAAAAAAH!

To the stands

Serena: Well, I guess Ash is in trouble now right?

Gary: Actually Serena, I'm already feeling sorry for Dragonite. As far as I know, Charizard is Ash's strongest Pokemon. I fact, his Charizard is the reason why I became a Pokemon Researcher.

Serena: Huh? What do you mean?

Gary: Don't worry, I'll tell you some other time. The match is about to resume anyway.

They turn their attention back to the battlefield.

Back to the Battlefield

Calem: Alright Dragonite, lets start this off with Dragon Pulse!

Dragon fires a beam of purple at Charizard. It kicks up a small cloud of dust, but, as the dust settles, Charizard is revealed to be just fine.

Ash: That's the way to do it Charizard. Now, use Sacred Fire!

At this point, nobody even bothered to question. Ash had taught his Pokemon moves that only Legendaries knew. That doesn't mean that everybody's mouths were hanging wide open.

Charizard engulfed itself in bright blue and orange flames and shot them towards Dragonite. It looked like a combination of Will-O-Wisp and Draco Meteor. Once the attack made contact, Dragonite landed on the ground with a resounding thud. Ash thought it was over but he was surpised to see that Dragonite was still standing.

Ash: Calem, that is a strong Dragonite you have there. You have trained it quite well!

Calem: Shut up! I don't need you telling we what I'm doing right or wrong! Dragonite, use Thunder!!

Dragonite sent multiple bolts of thunder towards the sky which accumulated and sent down a massive bolt of Thunder back towards the ground.

Everybody including Ash and Charizard, was suprised by the power of Thunder. Ash starting panicking a little until something pinged in his head.

Ash: Charizard, use Dragon Tail to stick your tail into the ground.

Charizard followed Ash's order and dug its tail deep into the ground. Just seconds before Thunder struck Charizard, Ash gave Charizard another command.

Ash: Charizard, Mega Evolve!

Ash and Charizard were surrounded by Mega Evolution energy just as Thunder hit Charizard. It all happened so quick that almost no one noticed it. ALMOST no one. Gary was watching Ash's every move from his seat and noticed the Mega Evolution.

Once Thunder hit Charizard, a deafening roar could be heard coming from Ash's side of the field. That was a massive cloud of dust and smoke where Charizard once stood. Calem was feeling smug as he thought he had taken Ash's Charizard down.