Chapter 55/Buda and Pest

A few weeks later Dante sat on the hyper loop with me and Kentro. It had taken a lot of pleading to get him there. I didn't see him at school He had stopped doing his favourite Math class, he had stopped talking to me and finally IO had to ask him.

"So you gave Zhickararie the Casey Young artwork." he asked. I had let him into the Io sex photo secret. "Not really. I asked Casey Young if he would give Zhickararie anther one."

Dante turned his head. "Did you offer to marry him or something?"

"NO. I told him what happen he decided to help. He was keen to help Io. He even made a special one. Kentro delivered it a while back" I said ignoring Dante's hurt comment. I'd hurt him a lot and I really needed someone around who was able to stop him attacking me. It was either Dante or George.

Dante looked at me "so what did Zhickararie do?"

I changed tone "He said..."

Dante interrupted me "...thank you very much but I still want your one."

"Sort of, without the thank you..." I said.

"What happened to 'Manners makes the man?'. I was guessing he would do something like that. Take and keep taking".

I shifted moving the travel case I kept my genuine Casey Young artwork in.

We paused in conversation, I missed talking to him, it used to be so easy. Life was so much better when we didn't get along, liking each other really spoilt things. He hadn't called me pajamas in ages.

"So you booked yourself into a hotel on Deimos ?" said Dante changing conversation "I thought that's where everyone on Mars went for their first honeymoon. Low gravity sex on the first night is popular I'm told."

He knew a lot about Mars. Martian high orbit honeymoon hotels were a honeymoon fixture, like Paris or Niagra falls on earth.

"Look it's not what you think, he's mostly paralysed" I told him.

"Wow their's a sexual kink you don't hear of everyday" Dante said swivelling his eyes towards me. "I'm sure there is a support group for that some were. The word 'mostly' drives my mind of strange places. What about you? "

"It's not what you think" I said.

"Don't wave those pretty brown eyes at me like that. But your right I do have weird ideas about marriage stuff like fidelity, monogamy... you know if it starts with a consonant and ends in 'ey' I'm probably for it in marriage , including comradely, conjugally,constantly, novelty, progeny, solidly, wantonly even possibly botany but not hostilely or monetarily."

I looked at Dante "Bet any good body parts recently?" 

"I put my heart on a spin of the wheel and lost that." he quipped back "Turns out you don't need one. Go figure."

"Madam" Kentro began "We will be arriving in Budapest in five minutes. Perhaps you should fully divulge you plan to Mr Tyrell" interrupted Kentro.

"Plan's we like plans" said Dante.

"Kentro had an idea" I began...

***

By the time we got to Zhickararie's apartment in Budapest, I filled Dante in on everything. Kentro approached the door and unusually had to press the call button. There was a human voice on the other end.

"There you are." said the voice of Zhickararie.

"We have something for you" I said hoping Zhickararie could see us and the case.