28. A Bloody Mess

A/N: It's 3:30 AM, please excuse any misspellings, possible tense switchups, and name confusions, though I think Carmen and Chance didn't get mixed up with anyone else.... Forgive anything off the wall, I'm loopy af and HAPPY FRIDAY (I'm late)

If there was one thing Carmen hated, it was wash day.

She wasn't one of those black women with the ringlets you could let dry over night and wake up and do nothing with. No her beautiful hair was big, and kinky with a personality and attitude of its own. It took her forever to shampoo her hair, then detangle it, deep condition it, and trying to choose between prepare her hair for a style when she took it down in the morning, or if she'd blow dry it, then prepare for a style was terrible. It took her probably four hours to do her hair... on a good day, and that wasn't good when you were as impatient as Carmen was.

Now, it was getting close to bed time. Chance had to fend for himself with dinner that Friday night- Carmen had come home determined to finish her hair before midnight- which was a challenge in itself when she got off of work at five o'clock, and made it home just a little after six.

Her boyfriend was more than agitated- Chancellor liked to shower with his woman, and when he came home and walked into their bathroom to figure out why she was taking one without him, Chance did not approve.

"What the fuck are you doin'?" He'd exclaimed, voice filled with a humorous type of betrayal. It seemed to only be funny to Carmen. She turned, though her eyes were closed so as not to get shampoo in them, and looked in the direction she thought she heard his voice in. Little did she know that she was facing the shower wall, "Wash day, baby."

Chance groaned, then Carmen felt his hands on her shoulders, turning her in the right direction as he chuckled, "This way."

"Oh," She grinned as he patted her eyes with a dry towel so she could see him. Her hands were buried deep within her kinks and coils, and Chancellor being so tall was suddenly convenient; she had to tilt her head back to be able to one, keep the hair products out of her eyes which was the equivalent to death, and two, to look up at Chance, "Thanks."

His slate eyes were shining as he took in her nakedness like he'd never seen it before, and Carmen watched him with delight as she scratched at his scalp. She hated being home alone, it was too quiet. Chance had grown to be her best friend, and it was strange being in an empty house- his empty house- with no one to converse with.

"I don't think you understand the importance of showers," Chancellor grumbled as he bent to press his lips to hers.

"I do," Carmen argued, "To keep you from smelling up the whole fucking house when you get home."

"Yeah, that's one reason," Chance murmured, pulling away from Carmen to take her in once more, "The other reason is that I get to look at all of your sexy ass, water running down your chest, those little nipples get hard, all soaped up... maybe I even get a little desert before dinner.  How are you gonna rob me of that?"

He was so dramatic. All Carmen could do was roll her eyes as she turned so that her back was to the stream of water as she rinsed out the shampoo, "My hair was dirty, and I've been putting off washing it for almost two weeks, Chance. One shower by yourself isn't going to kill you,"

"I'm getting in," He decided without further ado. His shirt was already on the floor.

Reaching forward, Carmen grabbed the handle to the shower, and pulled it closed, "No you are not, sir. I'm trying to get this done as quickly as possible, and I don't have time to be wasting time playing with you in the shower."