15. Taking His Advice

Got a little teary eyed on this one, lol. I don't even think it was that emotional! I'm turning into a trainwreck, lmao! Anyways, I hope y'all like it, and thanks for voting and commenting! I really appreciate y'all!

Carmen's eyes snapped open as she became aware once more. She'd been dreaming of Chance and herself doing something that she dreamed about even when she was awake. At this point, it was getting out of hand, and Carmen was completely and utterly irritated. If Chance wanted her to date other men, then she'd play his game, let him see how much he disliked it.

An image of how Ira had punished their puppy when they were in their late teens flashed through Carmen's mind. Ira had taken the dog by the back of his head, and forced his nose dangerously close to the shit that was in the middle of the living room instead of outside where it belonged. Duchess hadn't used the bathroom anywhere besides outside since that time.

That's how she was going to do Chance.

There was a large man with a similar build to Chance watching her as she sat outside waiting for him. Carmen wouldn't be able to get her car for another three days, so she was stuck waiting, which she didn't have a problem with.

The guy was sitting in a black car down the street, on the opposite side. Carmen had watched another guy get out the car, and head into the fast food restaurant, leaving the other man at the curb. The drive-thru line stretched to outside the parking lot, so Carmen had watched with a look of interest as the guy in the car backed up, then parked on the side of the road in what she was sure was a no-passing zone.

His hair buzzed, and probably blonde, but Carmencouldn't tell, maybe it was dark brown.

He'd been watching her for about five minutes.

She waved at him.

His head cocked to the side.

Carmen copied the action, then waved again.

He waved back, and his door opened, but as the man went to step out, Chance pulled up.

"Hey baby," He greeted her as he opened her door. Carmen smiled, and turned her head when he went to kiss her, "Hey."

Chancellor didn't like that, and took her face in his hand quite roughly, and pressed his lips to hers, "Don't pull away from me."

With a sigh, Carmen slid into the car, then watched Chance close her door, and walk to his side. The sedan was gone. Carmen didn't really care, but she did need to find someone to go on a few dates with. Maybe she could ask Mayra.

"Are you upset with me?"

"No," Carmen, responded with a frown, "I'm just...never mind."

Just as she expected, he caught onto her supposedly tired sigh, "Never mind what? Tell me."

"If you want me to go date other men, then you can't keep doing this. The kisses, the touching."

His jaw clenched as he glanced over at her, "You've found someone you're interested in."

I'm only interested in you, and making you see how wrong you are.

She didn't say that, instead, she shook her head, "No, but if I do get a date, then..."