Family Holiday

Prompt/Reminder: You, Bucky and the kids have gone on a family holiday to a beach. Also, to avoid any confusion, just a reminder that Blue has inherited Bucky's super powers.

You woke up to the soft light coming in through the thin curtains and a soft ocean breeze on your face. Sighing contently, you smiled to yourself as you rolled over and stretched out across the whole king size bed and fluttered your eyes open. Just then it clicked that Bucky wasn't in bed next to you. You looked at the time to see it was 8:00am so you didn't think much of it. You slipped out from under the covers and pulled on your pyjama shorts to match your singlet before heading downstairs to where you could already hear clattering.

Their was no one in the lounge but the minute you walked into the kitchen it was chaos.
"Mummy!" Your six year old twin girls shouted from where they sat at the breakfast table eating pancakes with messy faces, the minute they saw you.
"Hey my sweeties! What's going on in here?" You chuckled taking in the scene.
A shirtless Bucky was helping ten year old Summer with what appeared to be making pancakes and eight year old Blue was lying on the ground like a starfish, also shirtless and puffing out of breath as if he had been doing strenuous exersize.

"Hey bud?" You half laughed, half frowned as you squatted down next to him. "What's up?"
"Dad - and I - just went - for a run." He gasped.
"Oh!" You exclaimed. "How was it?"
"I - smashed him." He smirked.
"Oh did you know?" You teased.
"I did! I tried really hard and I did!" He shot up defensively.
"I don't know about smashing me, but he sure gave me a run for my money." Bucky said cockily as he turned around and came over to you, licking a bit of pancake mixture off of his finger.
You stood up and kissed him quickly on the lips.
"Ew your all sweaty!" You pulled away squealing.
"What'd you expect? The boy worked me hard!" He said defensively.
"Um I think it's the other way around." You pointed out. "My poor baby looks wiped out."
"No way, gotta get him trained up to take over for me when I'm an old man." Bucky said assuringly.
You shot him a warning look.
"I'm just kidding, he wanted to do it." He finally said.
Both you and Bucky had already discussed that you were not going to force Blue into any kind of super hero work, in fact you both preferred to try and keep him away from it for as long as possible.
"Okay, you need to either go take a shower or put on a shirt. That goes for both of you boys. This isn't some strip show in here." You said sternly.
"But it's too hot!" Bucky exclaimed.
"Well I suppose the view is nice." You qwerked an eyebrow in his direction. "And you Blue, why is your shirt off?"
"Because dad's got his off." He said innocently.
You sighed, he was his fathers son and did everything with him.

"Mum I made you pancakes!" Summer beamed as she brought a big plate over to you.
"Oh thank you sweetie!" You smiled as you took them and sat down to eat.
"So what do you lot want to do today? I was thinking we could go to the market and do a bit of shopping?" You suggested.
"Ugh." Bucky groaned. "I was thinking we could just hang out here and go swimming."
"Yeah! I wanna go shopping!" Summer shouted excitedly.
"Me too!" Riley practically screamed.
"Same!" Alex screeched jumping up from her chair.
"Aw, but I wanted to play on the beach!" Blue wined.
"Come on Blue. Looks like we're out numbered here. I'll tell you what. How about we go have a guys morning while these guys go shopping." Bucky suggested lightly, putting disgusted emphasis on the word shopping.
"Yeah good idea!" Blue lit up like a Christmas tree and practically leapt into Bucky's arms before they walked up.

Time Skip: To later that day.

It was about 1pm and you and the girls had just gotten back from your morning out and you were now enjoying a bit of peaceful sunbathing alone on the little empty beach. You were all nice and relaxed until suddenly you heard hushed voices near your head.
"Okay, ready? 3, 2, 1, go!"
"Wh-ah! Bucky!" You squealed as all of a sudden you were being swept up by your husband and he was running down to the water, all of your kids running after him laughing in delight. "Bucky put me down!" You laughed as he ran deep into the water and then dove underneath while still holding you. "Ah!" You gasped in shock when you came back up.
"Haha! Got you!" Bucky teased playfully, grinning at you like a dork.
You smirked and splashed him with water before all of the kids jumped into his arms as well. There was a whole tonne of screaming and laughing as Bucky threw you all off of him, sending you flying through the air, landing with a splash. Then you all teamed up on him in a water fight war. You spent the rest of the afternoon playing in the water, and in the five against one fight, Bucky still won.