Taken

Warning: STRANGER THINGS SPOILER ALERT AHEAD!

You wandered around the Avenger's Tower absent mindedly. All of them were out at a formal business meeting so you were left there by yourself. The place was so big and with all the Stark Technology around you would've thought that you would've felt like a kid in a toy shop, being able to fiddle around and do whatever the hell you want. But really, you had no idea what to do and you were bored out of your mind. In the end, you went for a little work out in the gym and then came back upstairs and decided to watch some Stranger Things on Netflix.

With a bowl of popcorn in your hands and lying splayed out on the couch, you were finally content.
"Yes Eleven! You go girl! Slay bitch slay!" You shouted at the screen as she flew Mike back up and over the cliff and broke the other boys arm just after you were preparing yourself to have a heart attack.
Just you heard a loud crash from above you, kind of like a helicarrier was landing.
That's odd. You thought. I could've sworn they weren't meant to be back until later tonight, and I'm sure they took cars.
You simply shrugged and went back to watching your show.

Until all of a sudden you were interrupted when the screen flickered off.
"Uggghhhh." You groaned. Why a power cut now?! It was just getting to the good part.
A huge bang snapped you out of your thoughts as someone kicked the door down. You jumped in fright and turned scared towards where the sound came from, praying that it was just one of the Avengers being stupid. Instead you were met by a terrifying sight. You recognised the Hydra symbol painted across the breast plate of the persons black uniform. They looked around the room, scanning it critically.
"Where is he?!" They shouted, coming towards you.
It freaked you out the way that you couldn't see there eyes through the blacked out goggles covering half of there face. But judging by the deep, rough voice, it was a man.
"Where is who?!" You cried out frightened.
"Who do you think? The Winter Soldier." He growled almost right in your face.
You didn't realise through your shock of what was going on but he already had a hand gripping your wrist so that you couldn't make a run for it.
Oh my god. It suddenly hit you. They've come back for Bucky, they want him back.
There was no way in hell you were ever going to let them lay a hand on your boyfriend ever again. They had already done to much to him to last anyone a thousand life times.
"I don't know what you're talking about." You shrugged innocently.
"Don't play dumb with me sweetheart. You're in the freaking Avengers Tower, there's no way you don't know something." He snarled, suddenly kneeling all of his weight on your leg.
You winced at the pressure as an intense pain shot through your knee.
"I won't tell you anything." You grunted, eyeing him furiously.
"Who the hell are you anyway?" He growled.
"I'm not telling." You spat through gritted teeth.
"Wait!" A more feminine, stern voice called out from behind where the man was blocking your view.
He turned his head and you tilted yours to the side a bit so that you could see another Hydra Agent standing behind him with their, assuming her, gun positioned at the ready that wasn't there before.
Where are they coming from? How did they get in here? You thought scared.
"I recognise her." She said in a dark tone. "She's Barnes girlfriend."
A smug, satisfied look appeared on her pale lips.
"Oh! Is she now?" The other man sneered, turning his attention back to you and catching you by surprise when he clamps his hand around your throat.
"How do you know that?!" You shot back frantically.
"Hydra knows everything. Hydra sees everything. Hydra has eyes everywhere." The lady said slowly and menacingly.
You shuddered at the throat of this.
"Well then, if your not gonna be any help to us with your big mouth, perhaps you can still be of help to us in other way." The man's lips curled up into an evil smirk only centimetres from your face.
He poked and prodded your face, as if analysing it.
"W-what do you mean?" You whimpered.
"If we can't get to our precious soldier ourselves, perhaps we can get him to come straight to us." He snarled.
"No! He won't! He's not that stupid!" You shouted in the mans face.
"Not even for love?" He cooed teasingly.
"Not if it means the safety of the rest of the world." You growled.
Well that's what you hoped, when it came to Bucky's love for you, you knew from experience that he could do all kinds of stupid things.
"Oh well then, that's such a shame. He's trying to right his wrongs, but really, it looks like he's just adding another name to his list of kills." He shrugged non-chalantly.
"W-what?" You stuttered as your gut twisted and your blood ran cold.
You began to feel faint as the realisation that this was real dawned on you.
"I mean." He droaned tauntingly. "You know too much now, whether he comes or not, your gonna die."
The last part echoed in your ears and you tried to squirm underneath him but his grasp on your throat only tightened to a point where you wrre gasping for air and clawing at his hand with your free one and he dug his nails into your wrist as well.
"Come on. We're going." He growled and signalled to the other lady.