8

Be the kind of woman that when you get up in the morning the devil says,

"Oh crap! She's up!"

* * * * * * * * * *

Hey I'm back! *everyone runs away screaming*

Okay then... to all those that have stayed to read this madness I'm going to have another section today!

Sebastian, Matthew, Theo, Ansel, Taylor: Oh no...

Jamie: WHOOOO! LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!

Me: SHOOSH!

All: ...

So ANYWAY, I'm thinking of starting a truth or dare section with celebrities or characters from your favourite tv shows or movies. Our guests for this round are...

CAPTAIN AMERICA!  *walks in with a smile and sits down*

DAMON SALVATORE! *struts in with a wink at crowd and sits down with mischievous grin*

HERMIONE GRANGER! *walks in confidently with book in hand and sits down with a smile*

KATNISS EVERDEEN! *stalks in with scowl and sits down with glare*

And last but not least...

ALEXANDER LIGHTWOOD! *walks in with neutral expression, glancing curiously around room*

Alexander: It's Alec by the way.

Me: Oh whatever.

Now, the gateway is currently open for requests. I know this might seem a bit bold of me considering I haven't many readers (YET PEOPLE! I WILL! I WILL! 😏😏😏), but I want to be interactive with the audience from the very start. So please send in any ideas for truths or dares for the characters above. If yours is picked, you will be mentioned. So, with out further adoo...

LET THE TRIWIZARD CUP BEGIN!

Hermione: What?

Captain America: Um...

Alec: *sits awkwardly in seat*

Katniss: *rolls eyes*

Damon: *chuckles* That's my girl.

Me: *grinning* That's right, Damon is mine, ALL MINE! *laughing evilly like a maniac* HANDS OFF GIRLS! HE'S NOT FOR YOU! *still laughing*

All but Damon: ...

Damon: *nods approvingly* I love it when she gets like that.

Ooh! And here's a parting gift! *sneaks photo of Damon*

Damon: Hey!

Me: *pokes tongue at him*