He was too used to it that he didn't care. Why would a prostitute smack someone upside the head for smacking their ass when all they do us prance around in some slutty clothing asking to be fucked?

As Niall came to the beach, he saw a group of men by the water. All laughing and yelling... Obviously drunk. God, that made it better.

Niall jumped at the chance and walked along the beach sand, smirking and putting more of a swing on his hips as he came closer to them.

They were old, the youngest looked about in his late 30's and the oldest probably early 50's. But Niall has had sex with men in their 60's before, he's pretty sure he can deal with these men.

Niall saw a very drunk looking man, right by the water, he looked to be in the middle, probably mid 40's. He had dark brown hair, tied in a pony tail. Dark black glasses on and a slight beard that looked to be just shaved.

He smirked and walked right in the middle of the circle of men, all of them circled around the fire, sitting on logs or lawn chairs.

The men whistled and howled as they saw him. Niall just smirked.

The man looked up and raised his brows, smiling at Niall as he saw him walking towards him. The man beside him patted his shoulder and laughed loudly.

He was sitting on a log, with two other men, so Niall just pushed his hands away from his lap and sat down. Moving forward till his bum was on the man's already hard-on.

"Hey baby, saw you from afar and wondered if you wanted a little treat tonight?" Niall asked and the mans friends laughed and yelled at the man for answers. They were all piss drunk.

"Depends on how much it'll cost me?" The man asked. Niall smiled and took the mans hands, trailing them down his body, to his thighs and then slide them onto his ass. The man squeezed them roughly and let out a moan. The men beside him all started to howl and get excited seeing him holding a prostitute's ass.

"What do you want from me baby?" Niall asked, his eyes wide and pouty.

The man looked around the camp fire, as if asking the men for an answer. All at once the men were yelling at him to say things. The man chuckled and looked back at Niall.

"I nice hard fuck. Maybe a nice little lap dance?" He asked and Niall smirked.

"470 euros."

The men booed and groaned all letting out insults.

He ignored them.

The man clenched his teeth and scratched his chin.

"Can't you lower the price baby?" He asked. Niall chuckled.

"I don't do discounts." Niall whispered into his ear and started to get off his lap when the man roughly pulled him down.

"I never said anything yet babe. Calm down."

Niall silently cheered.

"Anyone got at least half that?" He asked his friends.

"I got two hundreds euros cash for you."

"I got 60 euros."

"Ten to cover the rest."

The man chuckled and pulled out his wallet, then pulled out two hundreds euros. He held his hand out for the men to put down the money, but they all looked at each other and nodded.

"Only if we get to watch." One of the men said, probably one of the older ones with his grey hair and long beard. The man hesitated but smirked.

"Do you mind babe?" He asked and Niall thought for a minute. Nick never told him to pay extra for people to watch. Well, I guess that'll be find then.