Camila: Safe in her arms

Începe de la început

"Are you gay?" Dinah asked and we all looked at her, this girl have no manners or tact.

"You don't have to answer this (y/n)" Ally said as she slapped Dinah on her arm.

"On, it okay" she said "yes, I am really really gay" she laughed "I thought it was obvious, I mean I have the flag on my shirt" we all looked down to her shirt and noticed the huge colorful flag on it.

"Pretty shirt" I said "can I have it?" Okay... the last part wasn't supposed to be out loud, she laughed.

"If I wasn't wearing it, yes" she said "but since I am..." I blushed.

"Camila is gay too" Normani said and I shot her a dead glare.

"Oh really?" I saw (y/n) smirked "okay guys, sorry but I have to go to sleep, I'll see y'all in the morning?" We nodded and she get out to the bunks area.

"I'll go as well, bye girls" Simon said and we all hugged him and say goodbye, now it's only us.

"She's so hot"
"I'm sharing a bunk with her"
"Y'all need to chill"
"I have to see her abs"
"I think I like her" I said and looked down.

"Aww... look at her, she like her" Lauren said and hugged me "this is so cute" she said in a baby voice.

"Camila go get her" Normani said "you guys will looks amazing together" she winked.

"I don't know, I don't think she likes me too" i said a bit sad "look at her, she's hot, cute and, and" I sigh.

"Camila look at you, you are like her, hot, cute and amazing, if she isn't likes you back she's stupid" Ally said making me smile a bit.

"We can talk to her about you" Dinah offered.

"Yeah" the rest answer.

"Thanks guys" I hugged them "I love you all".

"We love you too" they said in harmony.

"But I'm still sharing the bunk with her" Dinah said and we all laughed.

~next morning~

(Your P.O.V)

I woke up in 5 in the morning to go for a morning run and do some workouts like every morning, I put on a bra sport of Calvin Klein, tank top with sport shorts and Nike shoes, I took my earphones, my phone and a bottle of water and go to my way.

------------

I came back to were the bus is stopping after 2 hours and start to do some push ups and crunches, Ally went out of the bus and give me a bottle of water.

"Thanks Ally" I said and drink half of it "it's a beautiful day, isn't it?" I looking at her.

"Yes" she answered and returned a smile, I stand up and took my shirt off because it was really wet from my sweat and I stayed just with my bra sport and shorts "nice abs" Ally said and I laughed.

"Thanks" I took another spin of my bottle and keep doing more sport.

"Hey (y/n)" I looked at Ally who was speaking "what do you think about Camila?" Camila...?