"Thanks, Marns," she smiled brightly at me.

"No problem Ren! So why were you crying?"

"Ariana, that bitch!" she yelled angrily. "She humiliated me in front of my so called 'friends'!"

"What? How?!"

"She said I was a whore and was easy cause I apparently slept with her brother and all his friends. It's not even true!" she started to tear up again.

"That's full of bull! That bitch!" I yelled angrily.

I was about to storm out of the bathroom to slap that bitch's thoughts back to the right place. Before I even could reach the door, Serenity grabbed me.

"No, Marns! Please don't," she begged and looked at me with pleading eyes.

"Why the hell not?!" I screamed at her. "I'm going to put that bitch in her place! She has no right to do that to you!"

"Marni, please leave it alone," she begged.

I sighed. "Fine," I narrowed my eyes. "If she does anything else, I'm going to put her in her place. Got it?"

She nodded. I grabbed her by the arm and dragged her out of the bathroom. I led Serenity to my usual lunch table with Adrian and Jeremy.

"Hi Marnabebe!" Jeremy waved at me.

"Hey Jer!" I smiled at him.

I laughed at the memory of how he came up with that nickname for me.

FLASHBACK

I walked over to the our lunch table sad and gloomy. I slumped down in my chair next to Jeremy.

"Aw, what's wrong Marni baby?" Jeremy asked.

I covered my face with my hands. "Ugh, don't call me that. I've heard enough of that."

"What? Someone beat me to it?" he pouted.

"I'm afraid so, Jer," I chuckled.

"No fair! You got a nickname for me, but I don't have one for you!"

"Well, you could always call me Marns like everyone else," I stated.

"No, it has to be orignal," he shook his head.

He studied me carefully, looking at me from head to toe.

"Um, Jer?"

He looked at me, then to my sweater and a sly grin appeared on his face.

"Marnabebe."

"What?"

"You're new nickname, Marnabebe," he nodded in satisfaction.

"What? Why?" I whined.

"Well, someone already took Marni Baby, so the closest thing I can think of is Marnabebe. And you're wearing a Bebe sweater so, yeah," he shrugged.

"Ugh!" I slammed my head down on the table.

END OF FLASHBACK

I motioned for Serenity to sit down with us. Jeremy smiled at her and she smiled back. I looked up and saw Adrian walk over with his lunch in his hand.

"Hey guys," he paused. "Hi Serenity."

"Hi," she said in a small voice.

"I saw what happened, I'm sorry."

"You don't have to apologize, it's not your fault," she started getting teary eyed again.

"Ok, happy thoughts people! Happy thoughts!" I shouted.