Chapter 22

Stiles: I am outside

Lydia: Why may I ask?

Stiles: The game..

Lydia: SHIT

Stiles: Ms. Martin, I only curse

Lydia: I FORGOT

Stiles: Come outside or we will be late!

Lydia: Everyone is expecting me to look like MS. STEAL YO MAN not...MS. STEAL YO CALCULATOR

Stiles: HAHAHA

Lydia: Can I meet you @the game?

Stiles: Nah we need to make a big entrance! Btw the dance is tomorrow!

Lydia: Alright

Stiles: LYDIA IT HAS BEEN 10 FUCKING MINUTES WYA

Lydia: CHILL I AM COMING RN

Lydia walked out of her house with a huge bag. She climbed into his baby-blue jeep. "What the hell is that?" Stiles asked while pulling out of the driveway.  "I did not have enough time to finish my makeup so I brought in here." she said applying some red lipstick. "I thought you gave up on that fake Lydia." he said looking at her. "I did. But I actually started liking the makeup." she said applying a light blush. After that, the whole ride was silent.

"We are here." Stiles said unbuckling his seatbelt. "Wait!" she said. "What?!" he said with a sigh. "First I need the jersey. Second, can you do something real quick?" she said while he grabbed the jersey. He threw it at her. "What is it you need?" he said. She handed him black eyeliner. "Can you draw 24 on my face." she said with a smile. Her smile could lighten up the whole room Stiles thought to himself. "Hello!?" Lydia said waving her hand in his face. "Fine." He grabbed the pencil. She pointed where she wanted it, her right cheek. Carefully, he drew a 24. "Let's go." she said pulling his arm. "Wait!" he said. He walked to the passenger side of the car. Lydia gave him a puzzling look. He whispered,"We want people to think we are dating, right?" She nodded. Quickly, she put her hair in a ponytail and slipped the jersey on. He watched it slip on her body. She caught him staring. "Um, don't you need this?" she said hoping out of the car. "Nah we got new ones this season." he said grabbing her hand. She looked at their hands together. Never would she have thought she would be holding hands wit Stiles Stilinski. Let alone 'dating' him.