Chapter 43

Stiles: lyds
Lydia: stiles
Stiles: come outside
Lydia: ARE U CRAZY!? IT IS RAINING
Stiles: and? Isn't ur fav movie the Notebook?
Lydia: ugh fine
Stiles: ty babe
Lydia runs outside wearing no shoes or jacket. She places her phone in a dry spot. "You are crazy, Stilinski." she said running towards him. "Crazy equals genius , Lyds. By the way, Notebook scene?" he asks. She chuckles and says "I've been waiting for you to ask." She runs up and kisses him. "OK Stilinski, I am cold let's go inside." He nods and follows behind her. She picks her phone up and tries to get in. "No, No, No. Why!?" Lydia said pushing against the door. "What?" he asked. "I forgot my key. Thanks a lot Stilinski." she says. "When will your mom be back?" he asked. "Two weeks." she said with a sigh. "Wait!" she got her phone and texted Allison.

Lydia: ALLY
Allison: LYDIA WHAT
Lydia: DO U HAVE A SPARE KEY TO MY HOUSE!?
Allison: nah I gave it back. Y?
Lydia: I will explain later.

"Lydia?" "Yes, Stiles." "Come stay with me!" he said with a smile. "For two weeks? With only my phone and clothes on my wet body?" "Ask Ally to borrow clothes. But for now you can wear my clothes." "Fine! But you will buy me food. And no funny business!" she said pointing at him. "I am fine with that." he said putting his hands up. "To be perfectly honest, I just want to see how cute you will look in my clothes." he whispered under his breath.
~
~
~
~
Guys I am sorry this isn't text. Anyway, I am not writing g smut. I cannot, sorry. If I could, I would. But for now, I will stick to my fluff:)