Chapter 47

A/N: GUYS I MADE A MISTAKE! WE ARE ON 47 SO....3 CHAPTERS LEFT!! BTW WHEN I TYPE ON MY COMPUTER IT MESSES UP THE SPACE INBETWEEN WORDS! IF IT LOOKS DIFFERENT KNOW I EITHER USE MY COMPUTER OR PHONE

Lydia: I love him....

Stiles: LOVE WHO!?

Lydia: umm..... GOTTA ZAYN

Stiles: LYDS I HOPE U KNOW U R IN MY HOUSE;)

Lydia: ummmm

*girl group chat*

Lydia: GUYS HELP!!!!

  Allison: WHAT'S WRONG!?

Kira: WHERES STILES!?

Malia: IS THAT BITCH AIDEN THERE!?

Lydia: I LOVE STILES AND I ACCIDENTLY TEXTED HIM INSTEAD OF U GUYS

Malia: i thought u already lov-

Malia: nvm

Lydia: GUYS HE IS CHASING ME BC HE DOESN'T KNOW IT'S HIM!

Kira: TELL HIM!!

Allison: Lyds plz tell him he is probs going mad

Malia: the longer u wait...the longer he is dying inside....

Kira: MALIA

Malia: WHAT!?

Lydia: fine:/

Lydia was about to walk out of the bathroom where she locked herself in. As she opened the door, she felt hands around her waist. Next thing she knew, she was looking at plaid pajama bottoms. "Stiles! Put me down!" she said smacking him. She was sitting on his bed while he paced the floor. "You've been staying with me, for like a day, and you love someone else? Lyds, I thought yo-" "I love you." she said quietly. Those three little quite words stopped his big speech. "What?" he said dumbfounded. "Stiles! I love you, ok? I love you! I love you so much that I want to spend every freaking minute with your cute ass! I love you so much..it hurts! I knew that once you started texting me...I never wanted it to stop! Then the news about you just pranking me...it hurt so bad. That whole makeover was for you dumbass! And then I forgave you so easily! I am so stupid! Then we were fake dating and I loved every second of it! Especially the game! Then I made that stupid decision at the dance! But you saved me, Stiles! My feelings for you grew so much since then! When we kissed I felt the world stop! When we actually started dating I was so happy! I became scared when I had to stay here but I knew you would protect me! When you put your arms around me I felt loved for once. Not forgotten! Just because of you! I love you Stiles Stilinski!" Lydia's face was a bright red. "I love you too, Lydia Camille Grace Martin." She smiled and he smiled back. She kissed him and he kissed back. "I will be right back." he said. Stiles ran out of his room and closed his door. "SHE LOVES ME! SHE FUCKING LOVES ME!" he screamed from the hallway. He ran back in and grabbed her by her waist, again. He spun her around and gently threw her on his bed. She laid there laughing. He got on top of her and kissed her neck which led to her lips. "God I love you." he said. She laid down on one of his pillows and he laid next to her. They faced each other. "You know," he said touching her nose "you have little freckles on your nose." "Well you know, you have a cute ass." she said mimicking him. "Well, so do you. Especially, in my clothes." he started to spoon her. Stiles quickly fell asleep in her arms. Lydia grabbed her phone and texted her friends.

Lydia: I SAID IT

Kira: YASS BITCH

Malia: HIS REACTION!?

Allison: LYDS!

Lydia: HE LOVES ME TOO!

Allison: SCOTT AND ISAAC SAY CONGRATS

Lydia: GTG

-

-

-

UGH HOMEWORK MAKES ME PISSED! SRRY I HAVEN'T BEEN WRITING!