Chapter 13

Lydia got out of her car and walked up Stiles's driveway. She tried covering up her streaks of mascara running down her face but as soon as Stiles opened up his door he saw her as a mess. " Listen, I know
we only talk through text and we never really talked in person but I feel like I can trust you now." Lydia said walking in. "Alright." Stiles said closing the door. "My boyfriend, Jackson, just broke up with me." she said sitting down. "Oh yeah, I remember him." Stiles said sitting next to her. All the memories of him pushing Jackson into lockers came back. "Where is that guy anyways?" he asked. "London." she said holding her tears in. "Long-distance?" "Not anymore. He didn't even call me or facetime me! He broke up with me over text!" she screamed. One tear slipped but she quickly hid it. "Let me see." Stiles said going after her phone. She tried fighting him off but it didn't work. "Ya really need a password." He said flipping through her phone.

"How could he do that!" Stiles said. Lydia nodded. "Hey if ya need to cry, cry." he said. Lydia did just that. Her walls broke. "He was my first love!" she screamed. She placed her head on his shoulder. "You know Stilinski, you are not as bad as you text." she said with a slight giggle. She was smiling and he was smiling. They sat with her head on his shoulder for about an hour. "Oh God, what time is it?" she said getting up quickly. "11:30. Why?" he asked. "My mom is gonna kill me!" she said running out of the door.  She stopped half way at the drive way and ran back to him. "Thanks." She said with a big smile.
-
-
-
-
Not a text message but still....