I roll my head around in Stiles' arms, trying to regain consciousness. I can faintly hear Peter and Stiles talking, yet my mind is too hazy to get my eyes open.

"No! Just- just kill me! I don't care anymore!" Stiles' cracked voice breaks me from the semi unconscious state I was stuck in.

I blink my eyes, rapidly. Stiles stares down at me with heartbroken eyes. I weakly smile at him.

Peter yanks Stiles to his feet, barely giving me enough time to catch myself on my good arm. "Call your friend. Tell Jackson where Lydia is. That's all you get."

Stiles looks at Peter like he has two heads. "What about Ellie?"

Peter smiles down at me. "She's coming with. I can't leave my new beta alone, can I?"

The next thing I know, Stiles is crouching down beside me, picking me up in his arms. I cradle my bad arm against my chest. "Give me your phone." I pat his pockets until I find his phone. I dial Jackson's number as Stiles follows Peter off of the field.

"Is she okay?" Jackson demands.

"Get to the field now." I manage to say before Peter rips the phone from my hand and step on it.

"Walk faster." Peter pushes Stiles' back, roughly.

"It's o-okay." Stiles presses a sloppy kiss to my forehead. "You're going to be okay."

"Tie something around my arm. It will help." I grip his shirt in my hand.

He pulls me closer to his body. "I'm so sorry. I-I should have followed you. T-This is all of m-my fault." Tears flow out of his eyes onto his cheeks.

I slide my hand up his shirt to his wet cheeks. "It's not your fault." I wipe his tears away with my thumb. "We'll get through this."

Peter leads us to Stiles' jeep without being at noticed by anyone. Stiles helps me climb into the backseat and tie a black shirt around my arm, helping me stop losing so much blood. We didn't get exact directions of where to go, except for Peter telling them when to turn or go straight. Stiles could barely keep his eyes on the road from constantly checking on me over his shoulder.

It's not so hard to stay awake now. I don't feel myself wanting to slip away, I can actually keep myself sitting up on my own.

"Oh, don't be too upset." Peter smirks when Stiles glances at me over his shoulder. "If she lives, she'll become a werewolf. She'll be incredibly powerful. As will that other girl."

Stiles tightens his grip on the steering wheel. "Yeah, and once a month, she'll go out of her freaking mind and try to tear me apart!"

"Well, actually, considering she's a woman- twice a month." Peter says with amusement twinkling in his eyes.

Stiles clenches his jaw shut, angrily. Peter has no remorse for doing this to me or even Lydia. This was his plan all along. He would get Derek back and he would have turned me.

"Turn here.." Peter orders as we come up on a parking garage.

Following his orders, Stiles drives into the parking garage and parks next to a black car. Peter climbs out first before Stiles can even make a move to help me out of the backseat.

Peter reaches in the backseat, grabbing my good arm and yanking me out. "Don't worry about your girlfriend. I've got her." He forces me to walk over to the other car, Stiles trailing close behind. "Now, we can do this the easy way or the hard way. I really don't want to hurt Ellie, but I will if I have to."

Stiles simply nods, eyes locked on me. "Who's car is this?"

Peter pulls out a pair of keys from his pocket. "It belonged to my nurse." He states nonchalantly. Peter unlocks the trunk.