Chapter 8

Parties really aren't my kind of scene, yet here I am, leaning up against a wall in a hallway while Stiles chats to his lacrosse friends. Everyone keeps offering me drinks and I have to continue to shake my head at the liquid sloshing around in the plastic cups. The night got later and later all too quickly and before I knew it, I couldn't stop the yawns escaping from my mouth.

Out of nowhere, Scott dashes into the house, panic stricken. I push past Stiles to get to my brother, who doesn't look like himself. "Scott?" I place my hands on his shoulders. "Are you okay?"

Scott blinks a few times before escaping from my grasp and running away from us. Allison chases after Scott. Without a second of hesitation, I sprint away from the crowd of guys and after the two of them.

"Scott?!" I shout, pushing past drunk teenagers, who can barely stand on their own two feet.

Allison is standing in the middle of the street, staring off in the direction that I'm assuming Scott ran off in. Stiles finally catches up with me, breathing heavily. Scott is missing on the night of the full moon. Tonight is not going so well.

"Come on!" Stiles tugs on my wrist, urging me towards his blue Jeep.

"Let me drive!" I hold my hand out. "You had quite a bit to drink."

"I had water in my cup." Stiles jumps into the driver's seat. I follow his haste and climb into the passenger's seat just in time before he steps on the gas. I look back in the side mirror to see Allison headed towards Derek's car.

"Where are we supposed to look for him?" I drum my fingers on my thigh, anxiously.

"Your house." Stiles turns down our road. He pulls into our driveway and we both head straight for the front door. The car is parked in the driveway in front of us which means Scott must be home.

Stiles makes it up the stairs before me, his long legs easily climbing the stairs unlike me. He collides into Scott's bedroom door to find it locked. I run behind him pushing on the door. Stiles knocks on the door.

"Go away!" Scott says from inside his room.

"Scott?" Stiles jiggles the locked doorknob. "It's me." Scott opens the door just enough for us to talk to him. "Let us in Scott. We can help."

"No." Scott breathes like he is in pain. "Listen you've got to find Allison."

"She's fine." Stiles speaks through the small crack. "I-I saw her get a ride from the party. Alright? She's totally fine. Alright?"

"Look, I think I know who it is." Scott begins to say.

"Dude, just let me in. We can talk-"

"It's Derek! Derek Hale is the werewolf! He's the one that bite me. He's the one that killed the girl in the woods." Scott explains to us in exasperation.

"Scott, Derek's the one that drove Allison from the party." I slowly say afriad to know how he will react to it.

Scott slams the door in our faces. Stiles and I both push against the door. "Scott?!" We shout at the same time.

"We have to go find Allison!" I grab Stiles' arm and running back out of the house.

I knew Derek was trouble. I had this bad vibe about him and this explains it all. Now I understand why he said he is the only one that can help Scott. He's the one that bit Scott.

Stiles races to Allison's house after I give him the directions. I jump out of his jeep before he can pull to a full stop and race to her front door. I press my finger to the doorbell, repeatedly. Stiles joins me on the porch. Her mom answers the door, confused.

"Hi, Mrs. Argent. Um..You have no idea who I am, but I am a friend of Allison's-"

"- Look, this is going to sound kind of crazy, um...really crazy, actually. You know what? Crazy doesn't even begin to describe it!" Stiles cuts me off, rambling.

"Allison!" Her mom calls out. "It's for you!"

Allison walks around upstairs, looking down at all of us. Her mom leaves the door open and walks away. I breathe a sigh of relief, happy to see she's okay. Allison makes her way downstairs, still in her clothes from the party except her jacket is missing.

"Ellie?" Allison leans up against the door. "What are you doing here?" She glances at Stiles once.

"Um.." I look at Stiles for some kind of idea. "I..uh..just wanted to let you know that Scott wasn't quite feeling himself tonight and sent the two of us to make sure you got home alright."

"Oh." Allison crosses her arms. "Okay."

"Yeah." I nod, looping my arm through Stiles. "We'll see you Monday, then."

"Okay?" Allison says from her doorway as I pull Stiles back to his Jeep.

Allison is safe at home and now we just have to worry about where Scott is. Knowing my brother, he probably went after Derek.

⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣

Author's Note:

I really excited to write the next chapters coming up. I can't wait for a certain boy to appear in my story. If you watch the show, then you should probably know who I am referring to even if he is supposed to come in during the second season.

I am finally on the second episode and I realised that I have to make the chapters a little bit longer.

Question...Should she be with Isaac or Stiles and why?

So, yeah!