>•10•<

(Nice name)
(Thx fam, also any initial place I should go with this chapter so I have a basic layout? :/ -Floofs)
(I have no idea, I would have written some if I did)

A/N I can't be asked ^ I'm guessing it was Floofs and Ali.

(nope)

(Rei*)

[Ali's Pov]

"Trick or treating!" Gwen screamed.

"I'm going to get so much candy!" I screamed with her.

"You two keep it up and you won't go," Floofy replied flatly.

"Me and Floofs are the only ones who can drive." Reigan smirked.

I looked over to Gwen and we both pouted, crossing our arms. "You guys are no fun."

"That's what makes it fun for us," Floofy replied, a slight smirk tugging at her lips. Ali and Gwen shot dirty looks at Floofy before sticking their tongues out at her.

I'm so excited for trick or treating, and candy mostly candy. I'm being (??) extremely hyper already and I haven't had an ounce of sugar in my system. I'm also bummed out though. The only way Gwen and I could go trick or treating is if we promise not to make any puns.

Also if we go in at least one haunted house. Which in all honesty I'm extremely pumped for. There is nothing better than chills going up your spine and goosebumps on your arms. The thrill of it all and the anticipation.

We all know Rei and Gwen will chicken out immediately. They aren't exactly keen on haunted houses. We'll kill it though. My only goal in life is to scare at least one of the workers before they can scare us.

Since everyone will most likely be at Thorpe Park for Halloween there will be more candy for us. Every year there are always haunted houses, scary mazes, and other Halloween themed rides at the park.

It's not just Thorpe park who celebrates the season most amusement parks do. Thorpe Park is just more popular because the Sidemen have logged there countless times before.

As I said I was wearing an Alice in wonderland costume. Since we all decided we were going tick or treating last minute we all had to throw our costumes together. I basically stole Gwen's blue skirt and put my own white top and tights on. Then I stole Rei's silver shoes and put a black headband on.

Reigan went as the lucky carebare and she put her green lucky carebare jacket on and some green tights. Then she painted her nose green with some make up. For last minute she looked great.

Gwen essentially did the same thing. She put her Pikachu jacket over some black leggings and put on a pair of yellow high tops. She said they made her feel tall. She didn't put makeup on because she hates it with a passion.

Then there's Floofs. She had black wings with a golden pattern, a black and gold flower crown, a small black skirt, black leggings and black converse. She was a falling angel.

I got snapped out of my thoughts when Floofs snapped her fingers in front of my face, startling me. "Come on you might were leaving." I sighed getting up and hopping in the backseat with Gwen.

"I'm not a mug you cup." I growled.

"Actually we've identified Floofs as a lid." Gwen pointed out.

"Since when?" Reigan exclaimed.

"It was yesterday on the group chat you guys never get on." Floofs smirked rolling her eyes. "Stupid autocorrect got me."

(Ily guys I don't mean the previous thing ❤❤)

"Can we please just go!! I need candy!" I said pretending to faint onto Gwen. She laughed pushing me off and onto the car floor. "Ow." I groaned. Reigan and Floofy laughed as we pulled out of the driveway.

~Time skip to haunted house.~

We parked about a block away from the haunted house seeing as the line was kind of long. We trick or treated for 4 hours straight and to be honest none of us were tired. We are on to much of a sugar rush. 

"A-are you sure this is a good idea?" Gwen stammered.

"Are you kidding! This will be a blast!" Floofy exclaimed.

"Maybe Gwen's right. I mean these people could essentially hurt us." Reigan said nervously.

"You both are overreacting." I laughed rolling my eyes at the pair.

The line shortened a bit and we soon made it to the front of the line. There were two groups of people in front of us. Reigan and Gwen were already frozen. They kept trying to convince them self's that it wasn't real. All they were doing though was working their nerves up more.

As we reached the front of the line we were about to enter. "Sorry only pairs of two are aloud to go in. No more than that." The person working the front gate said. I looked at the girls.

"I don't want to go with any of you if I'm perfectly honest." Gwen said.

"Yeah your two will try to scare us and we can't protect ourselves." Reigan agreed.

"You guys are going to have to figure it out." The guy said rudely.

"Well go." I heard multiple voices say.

We all turned our heads to see the Sidemen. Floofy stood at the top of the steps smirking down at none other than the Sidemen. Josh came up to the bottom of the stairs and enveloped Rei in his arms. He whispered sweet nothing's into her ear in attempt to calm her down.

Tobi held out his hand and Gwen nervously accepted it.  "Let's ditch this game and go to the park." He told her dragging her away. After a minute or so they disappeared in the opposite direction.

"Let's kill this thing." Harry winked at Floofy. This of course only caused Floofy to punch him. Then they ran in together laughing hysterically. Neither of them had any fear I swear.

Vik also looked very nervous, but JJ grabbed his wrist and drug him into the haunted house. It was silent for a few seconds before you could hear Vik screamed very girlishly.

Simon appeared by my side and raised an eyebrow at me. I laughed slightly hugging him. "Let's go scare some workers." He laughed. My eyes widened immediately. "Life goals will be completed tonight!" I cheered.

Ethan had already gone in with a random girl named Emily. Josh and Reigan decided to go get ice cream. That left me and Simon to walk alone in the haunted house together. It surprised me they didn't go to Ashley's party. I sighed gently.

"Teenagers." The guy working the gate muttered.

A/N

So sorry this took so long. Expect 4 more chapters with our own povs of how this night turned out. Hope your enjoyed this story!!

~TheSideGirls

PS this is Floofs costume. She sent it last minute xd.

 She sent it last minute xd