>• 2 •<

[Ali's Pov]

" Gwen.. Gwen! GWEN WAKE THE FUDGE UP!" I said pulling the covers off of her.

"A-ali?" She said rubbing her eyes. "How'd you get in?" She groaned.

"You showed us all where you kept the spare key." I said crossing my arms. "Now get up. We have to be at school early today."

"I don't WANNA.." She groaned pulling the covers over her head.

I grabbed the cover and pulled it completely off, before tossing it on the ground.

"You suck." She mouthed before going into her closet to change.  She came out wearing jeans and a light blue sweater. she put her hair in a loose braid.

"You rock that don't care look." I said rolling my eyes.

"Probably because I don't." She said laughing.

We both giggled again before heading downstairs, to the car. Gwen got in as I pulled out the keys. I've got to hurry. We were supposed to meet the girls 5 minutes ago, but someone had to be stubborn.

After about a ten minute drive we arrived at the school. We all met up in the library, that way we could walk down to the office together.

"Hey! There you are!" Floofy said. "You guys are late!"

"Someone was stubborn.." I said jabbing a finger towards a Gwen.

"I warned you all." She said shrugging innocently.

"Whatever, come on guys let's go meet the new students!" Reigan said grabbing our wrists and dragging us.

Floofy laughed and rolled her eyes, Gwen groaned, and I just smiled. Rei is always like this. She loves meeting new students, even though as soon as we get there she becomes super shy. Soon Reigan let go of us and we began walking normally.

"You people just don't understand how important sleep is." Gwen groaned and pouted.

"Oh just shush your just grumpy because--" I stopped mid sentence.

"Because what? At least finish your sentence." Gwen said.

"Guys l-look" I said.

They all turned their head and froze in their spots.

"I-it can't be." Floofy Said.

"I-is that?" Reigan said

"The sidemen." Gwen breathed.

"7 students." I Said.

"It's them." Floofy said.

"I-I can't do this!" Reigan said sprinting away.

"Rei!" We all screamed.

7 heads turned towards us. We looked back at them. No one said a word. They just stared and we stared back. "Are you the welcoming committee?" Tobi asked. I looked at Gwen and she opened her mouth to say something. Yet nothing came out, she gave a small shrug to say sorry.

Floofy stepped forward. "Yes. Nice to meet you."

Floofy started talking to them. All their focus was on her. "Ali? What about Rei?" Gwen whispered. I frowned and walked over to Floofy. I whispered into her ear. "We've got to find Rei."

She looked at me and frowned as well. "Sorry to cut this short but we have to go find our friend.." she said to the guys.

"I can help.." Josh said. "We all can."

She smiled at them. "Simon and Vik your with Ali. Ethan and Tobi go with Gwen. Harry and JJ your with Me. And Josh can you check the west hallway by yourself?"

"Yeah I have a pretty good sense of direction." He replied.

(I would hope so if u are sent to a area where u have never been to find someone u have never met without any help, he must be great at directions ~Reigan)

(I'm leaving that in ^^ XD ~Gwen)

(Lmao Gwen ~Ali)

We all went our seperate ways. We better find Rei before school starts or we'll all be late, and if a new student is late due to one of us, then we get kicked off the welcoming committee.

I sighed a little louder than I intended too and Simon and Vik looked at me. They were my idols yes, but they're going to get swept up by the popular people like that. I mean why wouldn't they?

They got fame, money, talent, and the looks. They're the perfect people to become popular. They only have to hang out with us for one day, so we can show them around. After that it's their choice to go wherever they want to.

"I never got your name you know." Simon said smiling.

"It's Ali." I said putting on a fake smile.

I just can't get I out of my head that they'll be popular soon.

"My name's Simon. And he's Vik." Simon said pointing to Vik.

"I know." I said sighing again. "I'm a fan."

"Prove it." Vik smirked.

"Moné and helmet boy." I said giggling a bit.

"Oi, Impressive." Vik said shaking his head approvingly.

"Thanks." I smiled.

"Why were you upset before?" Simon asked.

"I-its nothing... trust me." I said.

"Does someone need a hug?" Vik asked in a goofy voice.

"I think she does." Simon said smirking.

"No no no no no no! Ugh.." I said.

(I died while reading this ~Ali)

The wrapped their arms around me and squeezed tightly. I sighed into the hug and giggled a bit, punching them both in their arms.

"Your both absolutely bannable." I said rolling my eyes.

"Not going to argue with that." Vik smirked.

"Anyone ever told you you're really tall." I said smirking at Simon.

"I like being tall." He said.

"Oh yeah? Name the advantages of being tall."

"I can reach the top shelf and you cant." He smirked.

"Shut up and let's go find my friend." I said.

We continued walking own the hallway. We looked everywhere and we never found Rei. We were heading back hoping the others had better luck than we did.

As we were walking I tripped. I closed my eyes bracing myself for impact, but it never came. I opened one eye first and Simon stared down at me smirking.

"Clutz." He smirked.

"What did I even trip on?" I asked as he lifted me on my feet.

I turned around and saw them.

•a/n•

Oh who tripped Ali? Are they going to end up finding Rei? Did Josh end up getting lost?

Find out soon!

~TheSideGirls 😉