>• Prologue •<

4 girls
4 personalitys
1 tumbler account
7 guys.
What can go wrong?

Four best friends share a combined Tumblr account, each one of them also has their own unique Tumblr account. Each with its different style. They're all in charge of the welcoming committee, what happens when they have seven new boys moving to their school? Little did they know those seven boys will change their life forever.

Reigan(Rei)~Shy. Her account reflects her kind, sweet nature. Vibrant colours are all you see on that account. Along with a few edits of Josh.

Floofy(Floofs)~Mysterious. She is usually quiet and observant. Her account expresses dark, depressing things. Some may think it's creepy but it makes her who she is. Black, gray, and white are her favorite colors. Most of her pictures resemble that.

Alice Latter (Ali)~Hipster. The most outgoing in the group. Flannels are her style and she knows how to rock a beanie. Her account is more like a shrine to Simon Minter. And her edits are killer.

Gwen(Glasses)~ Nerd. Has her own unique style. Can defend herself once in a while. Obsessed with Pokemon. Her account is all about Pokemon, especially Pikachu. If you look hard enough you may see the oh so famous, Tobi Lerone, hugging a Pika.

A/N

First book on our joint account! Hope your excited! More to come! We have some chapters prewritten and should update once or twice a week!

TheSideGirls