>•8.1•<

[lots of Pov changes and really long chapter]

[Floofy's Pov]

We all got out of my car and proceeded up the driveway. The lawn was already crowded with people under masks, so who knows what the inside holds. We walked in to a nervous Josh who literally paced around the floor.

He looked at us before realizing who's really under the masks. "Gwen? Reigan? Ali? Floofs?" He asked. I chuckled slightly. "How'd you know?" Reigan frowns. Now he was the one chuckling. "Gwen's literally the only one in crutches."

He took a step back admiring us all. "Woah, you all look amazing." He smiled. "I'm really glad you all came."

"You can thank Gwen's puppy dog eyes and Reigan's begging to see you." I muttered. I looked at the pair to notice their faces go completely red. Ali, Gwen, and I laughed at the two.

Simon and Harry came over and Simon whistled slightly. I rolled my eyes and scoffed, as did Harry. If He knew who were really under these masks they wouldn't be saying anything. Harry looked at me sympathetically. Fortunately our cover isn't completely blown by Gwen's crutches, she made Josh and Tobi promise not to tell anyone.

"You got four women to take to you Josh, that's mental." Simon chuckled. "Lucky one you are." If I wasn't wearing heels and if Ali wasn't attracted to Simon I'd knee him in places that should not be mentioned.

"But I only have my eyes on one." Josh said nervously, hugging Reigan to his side. This only made Reigan blush even harder than she was before. If that's even remotely possible.

"You like, blushy?" Simon smirked.

"As a matter of fact I do, a lot actually." Josh said proudly, cleary he noticed by now Simon's being a dousche.

"Suit yourself mate, I wouldn't though." He said holding his hands up in defense.

"Dick." Ali muttered.

"What?" Simon sneered.

"Your acting like a Dick Simon. I can't believe I ever liked you." Ali scoffed. I mentally facepalmed, Ali is going to blow her cover soon I know it.

"You little-" Simon sprung forward, knocking Ali's mask off. Or Simon will do it for her, I bit my lip.

He froze a little before picking up Alis mask and handing it to her. They stared at each other for a couple of minutes. Then he turned the complete opposite direction and sprinted away, Ali chasing after him.

"For fxcks sake. This is why I didn't want to come." I groaned.

Harry took my hand leading me away from the others. It was more forceful than intended I believe. I still couldn't tell if he knew it was me or not. He dragged me all the way upstairs to a room that said "Fxck off, your not welcome in here." I laughed slightly.

He opened it up and sat down, on what I assumed, was his bed. He patted the spot next to him. I rolled my eyes before setting down taking my heels off. I really hate heels. Harry looked at me before removing my mask.

"I thought I recognized those beautiful eyes." He winked.

"Charming as always." I said rolling my eyes.

"Are you always a downer?" He sighed.

"It's kind of my personality, I've adapted it." I sighed situating myself so I was laying back on a pillow, behind Harry. "Do you mind?" I asked apologetically.

"Not at all. Im used to having girls in this bed." He said.

I shot straight up from where I was laying at the thought. I looked over to see Harry chuckling like and idiot. "Im kidding, geez, I'm not that much of a Fxck boi." He grinned.