>• 4 •<

[Floofy's Pov] (floofy?) (Nah it's floor. xD) (Oi! I ain't a floor T.T Haaah speaking of which.....My friend has this shirt that says: "If you fall, I will catch you -Floor" Best shirt ever ~Floofs)

We all glanced at each other before sprinting towards Ali's voice. I froze in my spot and glared at the people before standing in front of us. Simon held Ali back and Reigan gasped and Gwen looked like she was about to explode.

The rest of the sidemen appeared behind us and Vik joined them. Simon pulled Ali towards the Sidemen as well.

"Kayliegh. Ashley. Shauna." I glared. (Appreciate the name 😂)

"Miss us?" Kayliegh spoke up. She's their leader.

"Not a chance." Gwen growled.

"You all can crawl back to the Barbie doll shop where you belong." Ali glared, Simon let go of her and she appeared by my side.

"At least we have the perfect figure to be one." Ashley said.

"Yeah you also have the fake hair, fake nails, and caked on make up as well." Gwen sneered.

Gwen by far had the most hatred towards all of them. Considering they bullied her the most. Although we weren't far behind her.

"What are you doing here?" Reigan said.

"Just telling these boys there's an offer on the table." Shauna said.

"What kind of offer?" JJ asked.

They all walked over to a boy. Shauna tugged at JJ's arm looking up at him innocently. Kayliegh batted her eyelashes towards Vik. Ashley practically slung herself over Simon.

"You wanna become popular? You have an invitation to sit with us at lunch today." Kayliegh said batting her eyelashes more.

"Oh. Sorry to ruin your parade but they have to be with us at lunch. Remember? Since it's their first day and all." Ali smiled innocently.

"Besides it's not like they want to smell your cheap perfume anyway." Gwen said smiling innocently as well.

"Hmph." Kayliegh said walking towards me.

She poked my shoulder. "Still have that tough act going on?" She said smirking before walking over to Ali. "Still need to lose those few extra pounds?" She frowned poking Ali's stomach.

(I'm done *Throws things* ~Ali)

(I'm with you Ali. I don't "act" tough. I will beat the living shit out of you if you dare touch me again "Kay Kay"....bitch ~Floofs.)

(Dang Floofs chill 😂~Gwen)

She walked over to Gwen flicking her forehead. "still trying to be pretty when we all know you'll never be?" She said rolling her eyes. Gwen didn't say anything she just frowned.

She walked over to Reigan. "Still to shy to say anything." Reigan was about to say something but Kayliegh interrupted her. "Thought so."

(Ok that insult just happened-rei)

"Well boys. You know our offer. See you around." They all said before walking away.

"You guys ok?" I asked looking at them. Ali started hugging herself and Gwen looks like shes about to burst into tears. Reigan just stayed silent looking down at the ground.

"Listen. Don't let them break you. You are stronger than this. We've all been through a lot we can survive this. Now come here you plebs." I said opening my arms.

They all rushed over and hugged me. We stayed like this when we felt other people hug us. I looked up and saw the sidemen giving us a giant group hug.

Gwen laughed a little before wiping off a tear. "We look stupid standing alone in a hallway just hugging each other."

Ali laughed and Reigan joined in too.

"Anyone want to explain why you guys hate each other?" Vik asked.

"Well.." Ali replied.

"We run a Tumblr account. They ran it with us until they gave it all up for popularity. That's when their true colors came out. They called us names and pointed out our flaws and why we would never be like them." I said.

"Ever since then they've tried making our life a living night mare" Reigan said.

"What's your Tumblr account about?" Tobi asked.

I looked at the girls and they shook their heads frantically no.
The boys stared at us, waiting for and answer.

"Well?" Harry asked.

"You guys." I sighed.

I saw them all smirking at us like idiots. I rolled my eyes before punching two of them in the shoulders.

"Whatever let's go figure out the schedule."  I said walking back to the office.

We went our separate ways each taking different guys. I was stuck with JJ and Harry. Gwen had Tobi and Vik. Reigan had Josh. And Ali ended up with Simon and Ethan. We all chuckled a little when it happened.

( I would've smacked their bitch ass smirks off their face :/ ~Floofs)

(This is why we don't let her write ^ ~Gwen)

First period flew by fairly quickly. I still was upset about the scence that was caused earlier, and it just so happens Shauna is in my first period.

"We have new students!" The teacher exclaimed. She was always enthusiastic about new kids. She labels it as "chances to make new friends." I pity it.

"You all may have a free period to talk to them." She said. We're never going to learn anything if we have free periods all the time.

"Go ahead. Go mingle!" I said kicking my feet up on the desk and putting my sunglasses on.

I know it's stupid to have sunglasses on indoors but if you haven't caught on I hate light. Hence why I'm in my dark room most of the day.

"Nah, were good. We'll stay here with you." JJ said.

"Suit yourself." I closed my eyes and exhaled deeply.

"You know you guys don't actually have to sit with us at lunch. We lied about that." I mumbled.

"We figured." Harry said.

Can't they take a hint? If they find our lunch spot the girls will kill me? Thats our spot. What have we done?

a/n

Hope you enjoyed! Tell us if you want us to keep our little conversations in the chapters or if you want them gone.

~TheSideGirls