>7<

[Warning! Mature chapter!!]

[Ali's Pov]

I stuck around with Gwen for a little while and watched them do their project. It was about some natural disaster, earthquakes I think.

"I'm sorry, but I'll be right back. Im going to go change into some comfier clothes." Gwen said walking upstairs to her room.

Not long after Gwen left, Mark followed after her claiming he had to use the bathroom upstairs.

"Ahhhhh." Gwen screamed.

Floofy flew up the stairs, and I wasn't far behind her. Reigan and the two boys followed after us too. We stopped at Gwen's door trying to open it, but it was locked.

"Gwen, what's wrong?? Let us in." Floofy panicked.

Silent sobbing and muffled screams were heard on the other side of the door. "Move" Josh shouted. He ran up to the door, busting it in.

I looked at Gwen, her mascara running, and Mark toppled over her. What happened next was unexpected. Tobi ran up to Mark and punched him square in the nose.

"Call 911" I yelled.

"Already on it." Reigan said running down the stairs to wait by the door.

I walked over to Gwen, realising she was only in her black underwear. My mother instincts kicked in and I looked up and noticed Josh did too.

"All boys out of this room now. Tobi keep Mark contained." Josh yelled scurrying everyone out except for Floofy and I.

"Gwen, what happened?" I said moving towards her and moving her to the bed. She screamed in pain and more tears came down. Floofy and I looked at each with concern and worry.

"I came up here to change. I had stripped down already so I threw some under wear and bra on. Then I put on my favorite blue oversized jumper, this one." She sniffled between sentences, and showed us.

"He opened up my door, I-I didn't realize he came in. I felt a hand grab my butt from behind so I kicked backwards as instinct. Then I ran for the door, but I tripped on the way and couldn't walk." She began crying again and I comforted her while Floofs tried to calm her down.

"He lifted me up and tried to take my jumper off, any later than you guys came and it probably would've been off. I-I feel so violated." She began breaking down completely. Mumbling words that were inaudible.

"We need to get her downstairs for the ambulance." Floofy said.

"She needs some pants first though, don't you think?" I responded.

"Well we can't easily get them on her over her, most likely, broken ankle." Floofy fired back.

"T-t-theres spandex shorts in my drawer." Gwen cried out.

We carefully put the shorts on her, and attempted to lift her up. "Either were to weak or she's too heavy." Floofy replied.

"G-get help." Gwen cried, her ankle becoming unbearable.

I stayed with Gwen as Floofy came back with help. Five minutes later, Tobi came upstairs and Sirens were flashing outside. I eyed Tobi suspiciously as he lifted Gwen up bridal style and gently carried her down the stairs and to the stretcher.

Next thing I know we're all heading to the hospital and Mark is heading to jail.

-+4 days later, Friday+-

We all were sat on the couch watching The Suicide Squad for the fifth time in a month. This is how we typically spend our Friday's after school. Gwen was released from the hospital Wednesday, a day after the incident happened. The doctors put her in a cast and gave her crutches, they also ordered her to wear comfy clothes.