>• 5 •<

[Reigans pov]

"Where is everyone" I mumbled to myself, I sat down under the tree. It's lunch and I don't know where everyone is.

I sat for a good 5 minutes until I saw Floofy walking towards me.

"Hey Rei, where is everyone?" She asked, I shrugged.

"They never showed up, where's Ali she always walks to lunch with you?" I asked

"The teacher had to talk to me after class and Ali was talking to Gwen the last time I saw her" she said sitting next to me.

I wonder where they are.

"So what ever happened with the guys, are they eating lunch with them" i said

"I don't know I ditched them in the cafeteria" she said

"Probably for the better I presume." I shrugged.

"Yeah, this is our spot." She replied vaguely.

"Im just nervous that if the boys find out about our spot it would be ruined. They could tell anyone and everyone in this school. People will trash this place. The ducks wouldn't have any where to go. The cherry tree will die. The-"

"Rei shush. Your rambling again." She chuckled.

"Sorry." I said scratching the back of my neck.

"Look there's the girls!" Floofy exclaimed pointing to Ali and Gwen.

"Sorry were late." Ali waved.

"It took FOREVER to lose the boys." Gwen groaned falling down on the ground beside me.

I chuckled a bit and walked over to the pond. My eyes widened. "Guys! Look!!" I exclaimed. "She has baby ducklings now!"

They all laughed, coming to sit beside me. "Your actually so innocent Rei." Floofy smirked. I rolled my eyes, I of course wasn't going to deny it. I just kept my heart pure. Nothing wrong with that. Well pure except for watching the sidemen's vids. So count out the cussing, the sexual jokes and everything else and were good.

"Mind if we join you?" A voice said from behind us.

We all turned around. "Floofy..." I frowned. "It's happening." I began to shed a tear, our place could now be ruined. So much for a hideout.

"Leave and don't tell anyone what you saw" Floofy said after seeing that I started crying.

"Why? Reigan are you ok?" Josh asked starting to walk towards me.

"Don't you think you've done enough" Floofy said standing in front of me blocking him.

"What the hell is wrong with you guys?" JJ shouted.

"Yeah you seemed so cool earlier!" Simon shouted as well.

"Leave." Gwen said pointing to the gate.

"Why? What the hell did we do to you guys?" Tobi said starting to get angry, taking a step towards Gwen.

"Get away from her." Ali said shoving Tobi away.

"Reigan..." Josh whispered.

"Please Josh.... just leave." I whispered, tears streaming down my face more.

Josh left dragging Ethan and Harry with him, but the others stayed put.

"Leave." Floofy screamed.

"Not till you tell us why!" Tobi growled.

"You don't need a reason Tobi! Just leave!" Gwen shouted.

That put Tobi in his place. Tobi walked out with his head down. A single tear dripping from his face.

"You can't get rid of us that easily." JJ spat.

"Simon, leave. JJ, leave. This is the last time I'm saying it before I do something drastic." Floofy grumbled.

"It's ok JJ we'll leave. We have two other girls that like us. Ashley and Shauna seemed pretty fit." He smirked.

"You may be on to something Simon." JJ smirked as well.

They left laughing to their selves. Was it a victory? Was it really a win? We just turned our idols against us. We basically handed them to the enemy.

Floofy closed the gates and we all sat under the cherry tree.

"That was... eventful." Ali huffed.

"Maybe we could've handled that differently." I sighed.

"If we would have handled that any differently our spot would be destroyed right now and we'd have no where to go at lunch." Floofy growled.

"What she means is we made the right choice, even if we made some new enemies." Gwen said patting my back.

"I can't believe I ever liked Simon." Ali yelled getting up. "Now he is with that skank, Ashley." She continued to parade around and rant.

"We still have each other." I said.

"That we do." Floofy mumbled.

@Wedgeman Simon SDMN:
Actually thought the first day was going to be good, smh. I as wrong.

"So much for making friends."

A/N
Hope you enjoyed the chapter and I hope your enjoying this book so far!! It means a lot that you guys are reading it!

~TheSideGirls.